3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fanter 09.11.19 07:38 pm

Quest \"Family affair\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I went down to the Grave of Joanna Surey. Can't lift her vault to retrieve the artifact.What to do?
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 09.11.19

Fanter
Need more power to move gravestones.

P
Po63om6e 09.11.19

Fanter
Screen skins.

X
XBond 09.11.19

There is no power there is no need. Ghost vision is necessary. During casting the vision on the wall there will be three switch. If in the next tomb, where the next dog guards the entrance, you failed atamansha and took-I read her note, it appears in the log entry about numbers. This sequence of switching the switches (in the beta Rusik there's sort of a jamb with these numbers written 2-3-1 and 2-1-3 is necessary, if memory serves). In General, in the next room one of the Persians become on the stove in the center, and pull the other switches. In the room sostoitsa the sacred fire and then understand, I hope.

r
ruiite 09.11.19

Where to find the key to this tomb?

X
XBond 09.11.19

If memory serves, the key will be at the petrified old robber-woman of robbers in the tomb nearby. Near the tomb there still dog spinning is not good.

M
Mr.Caduceus 09.11.19

XBond
Holy shit not good. she undead-trol calls)

X
XBond 09.11.19

Mr.Caduceus
Well, there is the very important Sobakin to fill up quick.

By the way, who can knows as in that tomb, beside which this dog hanging around, open the sarcophagus, so as not to harden?

M
Mr.Caduceus 09.11.19

XBond
throw on Persian shield of water magic(and mostly when the character is turning to stone there is written how to remove, and probably also to protect).

X
XBond 09.11.19

Mr.Caduceus
Thank you, it worked

W
Wanamingosz 09.11.19

Guys and you the customer quest found the artifact gave or left? )

e
enot_potaskun 09.11.19

XBond
And where to get the phantom vision?

X
XBond 09.11.19

enot_potaskun
During the passage give. Maester Siwa in the Driftwood. She is still hanging off in front of the entrance to the village will hang.

V
Valeriy001 09.11.19

I do not understand, I went down to the tomb, there's a button to the bottom, and two on the wall! What to do for a half day to do sq can not doperet

V
Valeriy001 09.11.19

In short, I'm going to kill Tarkin I can't do it a family thing to do. No where in the Internet can not find how!!?!?

S
Sasha Balalaykin 09.11.19

Валерий001
Yes don't be stupid, mate. You don't these 2 of the lever is needed. Go to the tomb, one character is sent to the button in the next room, and some others include ghostly vision, right from the gate you will see 3 ghostly arm. Using a combination of 2-1-3 and then everything will be hunky Dory.

V
Valeriy001 09.11.19

Thanks will try this

V
Valeriy001 09.11.19

And 2-3-1 and 3-2-1 and 2-1-3 is not broken mechanism :-( the Lowes I have been there a distribution

V
Valeriy001 09.11.19

What is the procedure there, as in job, it is not true. 2.1.3 is also not true

C
Cartmoon 09.11.19

VOOOOO! And I this morning the same topic was created! Pull levers, 2-1-3 , but in General any other combination - the SARCOPHAGUS does NOT move! (I watched the video walkthrough, there is a guy all worked fine).
In short, guys, it's just a bug that appeared after lariana rolled out a new patch! Exactly the same trouble in the basement where natural puzzle must be solved - there is the door does not open now!

V
Valeriy001 09.11.19

The door opened, the trotters see, here I sit playing, but the combination did not fit at all already guess a poke