3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doggymouse 11.11.21 11:33 pm

The video card is warming up and the charging on the laptop is turned off

Good day to all. In general, the problem is this: there is an ACER V5-572G laptop, it has two vidyahs - one integrated intel HD 4000 and the second nvidia gt 750m. When the laptop works without charging, Intel's one, which is weaker than nvidia, works, when the charging is turned on, nvidia starts accordingly. In some toys, and even in those that are not very demanding on systems, when playing from charging, the laptop starts to warm up and make noise, while after a certain amount of time, the charging is turned off for 5 seconds, then turns on again, after about 30 seconds it turns off again, after 5 seconds starts charging again. Naturally, when it turns off during these 5-7 seconds, the laptop switches to Intel's vidyahu and terrible FPS drawdowns begin. When you turn off the charging and play on Intel's vidyah, the laptop does not heat up and does not make noise. I cleaned my laptop last summer changed thermal grease, etc. There has never been such a problem before, no matter what game you play and on what schedule. What could be the problem and how can it be solved? Thanks in advance!
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 11.11.21

There may be a problem with coolers and / or thermal grease, maybe it’s a tricky one, here we can name 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 reasons.
Bring it to the master, they don't take money for examination and diagnosis.

R
Ryazancev 11.11.21

I would just pull the Battery out of the laptop. The video card will warm up in any case. There are special coasters (cooling).
The cooling of this laptop is dead, it is rather weak for games.
It is necessary to clean the dust again.
Spoiler

p
pekabir 11.11.21

check for dust. maybe you have everything jammed up there

u
urban.kalabanovich 11.11.21

You determine whether charging is disabled by the icon on the slave table or by the brakes in the game. If the second option, then perhaps there is nothing to do with charging, and throttling has visited you. First, monitor the temperatures.

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

The power socket can be destroyed when operating under load and high temperature of the laptop (depending on the internal position of the components).
Noises and heats up from a discrete video card - this is the norm. The thermal grease should be cleaned and changed once a year. There is a possibility that the overheating discrete suffers.
In general, his service. The sooner the better.

d
doggymouse 11.11.21

urban.kalabanovich I
define both the brakes and the slave. the table and the light bulb on the laptop itself. Plus, when the charging is turned off and the laptop turns on, it beeps. By the way, there is a cooling pad.

u
urban.kalabanovich 11.11.21

doggymouse
It's not too late in the SC. There may be a lot of reasons, it's not worth guessing, let the experts look.

D
Denis Shishkov 11.11.21

doggymouse
I have an Acer 5750g, a similar problem, it charges and the norms work, but as soon as I go into the game, the charging turns off, I suffer for a week, I can’t do anything, this is a disease for Acer, there is only one option, to carry it to the service, at least that's not nice

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

Denis Shishkov
Don't run over a whole brand. Laptop E1-531G has been working for more than 2 years without such hardware problems.

D
Denis Shishkov 11.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
was lucky to see !!!))))

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

Denis Shishkov
2 days ago the section D: was "unmounted". My laptop is certainly worse - Celeron, ancient vidyah, screw only 500.

D
Denis Shishkov 11.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
what do you mean under the phrase "unmounted"?