3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormreaver 11.11.21 11:34 pm

Game Impression (Hearthstone)

So the days came when a whole horde of PG users received the keys and were able to try out Hearthstone. What are your feelings as a result? Did the game live up to expectations or not quite?
21 Comments
Sort by:
g
goZuVamp 11.11.21

Stormreaver
does not let Stormreaver get the key on the server (
do you have arbaiten?

S
Stormreaver 11.11.21

goZuVamp
Well, yes.

S
Spy hunter 11.11.21

First start. 5 losses. 2 wins. Sadly)

S
Stormreaver 11.11.21

Spy Hunter
What's wrong with that? You can't win all the time.

I've already managed to drain the arena 3-3, first 3 wins, and then in a row hunt, priest and magician.

I
Igor Sergeev 11.11.21

And I am saddened, he writes to me that the key is already activated ...

J
JackTailer 11.11.21

Yesterday I could not, today I played a little, the impressions are good, so far I am opening all the classes, I won 3 battles by the magician and 2 lost to the priest and fell))))

S
Spy hunter 11.11.21

It seems like I got used to it a little. I play well with Rexxar and Warrior. Well, and a magician of norms. But I have no luck for the priest, as well as for the paladin) The rest have not played yet

S
Shurik.SML 11.11.21

Hmm .. I've played a little and made sure of what I saw on the streams. priests - imba. 45-50% of my opponents were priests and they could only be defeated if the cards went perfectly. Almost all the other heroes pleased: each is bright in its own way, each has its own strengths and weaknesses. Until I understood, perhaps a druid and a warlock.

L
LakerSC 11.11.21

Some kind of tin is going on in the arena, sheer magicians and priests. All my losses are to magicians and priests. The last arena had 3 mages in a row, before that I lost to 2 priests and a mage and defeated 2 Khanty and a war. Shit in short, didn't you get a magician or a priest? Suffer.

S
Spy hunter 11.11.21

I entered the arena three times. Merged three times with a score of 0: 3 ... Well, her nafig

M
MIXA3030 11.11.21

Priests are really imba, and magicians are not so difficult to counter. The only antidote to priests is to have ultimate cards in your hand that can quickly remove a specific creature or completely turn the game around.
"Shit, in short, didn't you get a magician or a priest? Suffer" well, well, the last arena for 8-3 fell a lot (And yes, the last game was deliberately leaked, because there are more profit from 8 victories)

A
Alexey Putin 11.11.21

Many people have already said that priests are imba, but will they be nerfed in any way? Any information on this?

f
fox_mulder 11.11.21

In theory, they should nerf, there is no information. But logic dictates.

M
MIXA3030 11.11.21

On the off forum, everyone already says that he is imba, but we have not heard about the nerf yet

L
LakerSC 11.11.21

MIXA3030 How do you
choose cards in the arena? I've been playing for a week, I don't understand everything yet. :) And yes, why is there more profit from 8 wins?

G
Gamekeeper 11.11.21

Priests are not imba. If you have a deck on small cards, with early aggression, then the priests fall without having time to live up to imbe cards.

B
BIG48BAN 11.11.21

the game did not live up to expectations ...

R
Redzoner 11.11.21

BIG48BAN
hear the apricot, I've been playing Warcraft 3 since 2003 at the pro level, before that I played rock'n'roll racing on shogi and Starcraft Brood War, while you walked under the table on foot. And since I'm not familiar with Blizzard games by hearsay, I can say with full confidence that the game won me over as it could not conquer Dota, Diablo3, or CK2. This is a return to basics !! these are the same good old blizzards who made the game with a soul, albeit so simple, but this is only in appearance - this is BLIZZARD (complex mathematical subtractions, balance, when you fight to the last hp and win). In short, I love it !! Do not listen to this shkolota who serve GRAFON ala kal of dutki.
I lie on my bed and play this wonderful game on my 47 inch TV, one fight takes an average of 10 minutes, so for relaxation after work and training, that's the thing! The atmosphere of the good old Warcraft came to life again, but how does music deliver from VK2 while searching for an enemy))

S
Slipknot 2 11.11.21

Hellishly unbalanced game. With standard decks, it turns out to be great to play on an equal footing. But as soon as the enemy pushes his own there, there are not many chances.

A
Alexander Raketsky 11.11.21

I have a Key for a free bundle.