3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21 11:35 pm

fallout 4 1.3.47 (Fallout 4)

dear, who put the new patch and plays with mods .. is there a CTD? my game crashes when moving quickly, I have already removed the textures (a couple of things, read the advice on the nexus forum), but it doesn't work anyway. crashes. can there be any special launchers, or something like that?
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
Counsellor 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
can have any special launchers, or something like that?
Not yet. The problem, rather, is in incorrect mods, there is still no constructor.

D
Doberrman699 11.11.21

Do not blindly rush to the patches from the gazebo, until the first wave passes, I will be on the 37th

a
aka_sektor 11.11.21

no any problem, just much better

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
The game, even without a beta patch, began to crash from the abundance of graphic and gameplay mods, and this is also a beta patch.

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Doberrman699
I sat on it until I was bribed by comments on the patch, in the style of "optimization has become better", "downloads faster" and so on. 37 is the most stable. I tried everything else and something was wrong

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Lisstoman avoided
such a problem for me, although I lost my measure of mods at some point ..

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
And I screwed up my game. Now stable departures)

Y
Youxyxol 11.11.21

Well, the optimization was really tweaked and the loading time objectively became faster. There have been no flights yet. Mods wagon, and texture, and all sorts of different.

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Vyxyxol
yes, I already burned that I have a different problem, I apologize .. rolled back the patch and the crashes are exactly the same. that is, it's not about the patch, but about my .INI settings

V
Vlad Yakovenko 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
Is it possible that there can be crashes due to manual changes in the settings of the INI file?

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
is honestly speaking with my own example - and how. reinstalled foul, did not touch ini, the game flies so that I'm in a ** e

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
why am I - you shouldn't edit the iniski manually, now I will give this right exclusively to the launcher

V
Vlad Yakovenko 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
My game crashes by itself without any errors, it just closes, it may close after 2 hours of play, or maybe after 10 minutes. INI edited both manually and additionally with the help of the mod. BUT, it seems, and without editing, it took off from me, of course, the crashes appeared after 20 hours of the game.

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko,
I just burned that my armosmith mod crashes the game due to conflicts with other mods, apparently, but I have interesting crashes. the game crashes especially on downloads of commonwealth locations

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko,
maybe because of your memory? I had a similar one, until I changed the paging file and knocked down the graphics settings on a lower one, this shit stopped

V
Vlad Yakovenko 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
The swap file for me right now costs 7320 automatically, I tried to manually set 8 gigs so that the amount was equal to the RAM, the game settings were knocked down and the INI files were deleted so that the game would re-create them with the default settings, but still the game crashes at any time without errors ... Sometimes there is an error when the CCC.exe process crashes, I thought that the firewood curves put other versions all the same, which means that the other game does not like it in my system.

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko,
what is your vidyuhi memory?

V
Vlad Yakovenko 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
2 giga, but the game does not define because this vidyah is discrete + the wood itself does not determine the name of the vidyah, but only its series.

V
Vlad Yakovenko 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
AMD HD8570M, and yes I have a laptop

A
Alexey Enyutin 11.11.21

I put patch 47 on top of 30. The game works, but crashes when you get a new level. I thought that because of the mods, I disabled and deleted everything, but no. Also crashes.
Who faced?

PS Pirate.