3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Clipodel 11.11.21 11:35 pm

Co-op issue (Dark Souls 2)

We bought a reissue of Scolar of the first sin with a friend and faced such a problem: we cannot find and call each other. We've tried everything. Soul memories are the same, both are in human form, location bosses are alive, etc. They even took the name ring. There is no sign anyway. What could be the reason? What else can you try?
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 11.11.21

Where do you call each other?

G
Gold-man 11.11.21

Is the network generally working? (bloodstains, messages, etc.)
Are other signs visible?

b
b1ackjack 11.11.21

Clipodel
Are you on pc? Is the download region the same in the Steam settings?

G
Gold-man 11.11.21

b1ackjack
This does not affect the connection in the DS.

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

There is a possibility that the problem is at the provider level - it will not be possible to create a direct communication channel between the players. Something similar to strict Nat. Calling providers and dripping on the brain can help, but in 95% nothing will help.

b
b1ackjack 11.11.21

Gold-man
In the first one, we with a dude from Austria did not see the signs of a friend of a friend until we put one region. Well there is no way.

C
Clipodel 11.11.21

He and I also see stains of blood and other phantoms, but in no way connects to each other.

e
electric5553 11.11.21

Clipodel
We also do so = (sometimes, at least kill yourself, don't call. Try to write with a large chalk, and call on the dead) Well, that is. you're in the form, he's dead.

s
srtgnm 11.11.21

Good day, I certainly understand that this topic has been discussed many times, including in this topic, but maybe I missed something? The problem is that I cannot summon a friend to my world, I simply do not see his sign. But the whole intrigue is that he sees my sign and can quite successfully summon me into his world. At the same time, we have the same level of souls (66k and 67k), the bosses of the locations are alive, the ring is worn, the same deity is selected. The only thing, different regions, he has Russia, I have Europe, but the global game is on. We tried the scheme that a friend leaves a sign, and I re-enter the game many times, tried the opposite, he leaves a sign and wait. Did not help. Is it really the provider? A friend can call me. Maybe we missed something?
PS: And this can hardly be a "soft ban", since I bought the schoolboy myself quite recently, in the usual dc2 I did not use cheats at all and I see and can use all the other call signs.

d
drag_in 11.11.21

srtgnm
try to create another character. try to go online in some other way. well, cut all sorts of antivirus brandmauers. This is if the other signs are seen, and not seen only from a friend. Well, a friend, too, let him try.
perhaps it will be, indeed, in the provider.