3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 11.11.21 11:36 pm

Will it pull ??

I want to buy a gtx 970 will the fx 6300 be able to feel the difference after the gtx 750 ???
8 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 11.11.21

Denxxx 777

you will definitely feel the difference.
As for "will pull or not", I will say the following: if the word "pulls" means "whether this processor will reveal the potential of this video accelerator", then the answer is not quite. In denomination - definitely not, in overclocking - again, not everywhere. Nevertheless, the difference with the GTX 750 will still be huge.

D
Denxxx 777 11.11.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
So you can safely buy yes ???

-
-SK.art- 11.11.21

Denxxx 777 is

possible. But keep in mind that if you have a processor without overclocking, then the card in some cases will not work at full capacity.

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

The card itself is at least twice as fast, but the question is: will your processor open it? I'm not very interested in AMD products, so I won't say it here. So take a look at the tests on the internet.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

With overclocking to 4 GHz, the processor will reveal
all that is needed from the processor is stable 30fps +
and the card, in principle, can be quite easily bend so that it does not give out these 30fps.
naturally, this pattern may not be in all games

K
Kryogen 11.11.21

The difference will be more than 2 times, but the time for the purchase was very unfortunate, the prices for it are horrible, a year ago I took it 14k cheaper, and the release of a new line of cards in half a year, brace yourself, there is still nothing to play except the witcher and gta ...

D
Denxxx 777 11.11.21

Kryogen
And what to do, no one hopes that the ruble will rise in price, all the more new vidyahi will be in the top version, prices cannot be added to them, but right now there is an opportunity to buy

n
nvidia 770 11.11.21

I do not have 4670 khas which is much more powerful and vidic 770, and in modern games the percentage does not pull out stably.