3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sam Game Lover 11.11.21 11:36 pm

How to get to madness? (Amnesia: The Dark Descent)

I am curious to know what is the effect of madness in the game? (To know when to run towards the light)
Add. question ... When will the same shadow appear?
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALeXandeR Umbra 11.11.21

None. Daniel falls to the floor, maybe the cockroaches will start running around the screen - that's all. Twenty minutes of felting in the dark is the limit after which everything

will return to normal by itself. The shadow appears by itself, it seems, in three places in the game + at the very end, but you won't see it;)

M
Metal boss x 11.11.21

Sitting in the dark for a long time, in between meetings with monsters, do not turn on the flashlight and do not go out into the light, as a result, the camera will start to move in jerks, it is rather inconvenient to "swim" when examining the area, and soon the GG will fall off altogether.

S
Sam Game Lover 11.11.21

thanks

B
Bomboy 11.11.21

why do you need this? no use whatsoever. Yes, and you will not die from this.

M
Mr. Devil 11.11.21

By the way, an extremely convenient thing, especially when the psyche is disturbed, then it immediately recovers after a fall.

C
CFoster 11.11.21

I ran away from the monster in a pre-insane state and successfully) The whole screen is skewed.

N
Nuarlathotep 11.11.21

It was once. He hit the floor and fell about for a minute. I got up like a cucumber and went further in the corners to huddle =)

K
Komodo Dragon 11.11.21

to get to madness you need to reach the storehouse sanity ... health if alive will meet a monster you will be madness Danil will fall down you can crawl

f
feyfolken 11.11.21

to get to madness you have to get to the store.
Not necessary. It is enough to find any dark place and a monster.

a
alexfedorov 11.11.21

but it is better that Daniel is scared then hide in the dark and see the monster in general will be cool)

M
Midnight rain 11.11.21

Only once did I come to felting on the floor) At the end, when something from the memories frightened GG to the extreme. And so, I tried to support the psyche of the GG, I thought the game would be over if he went crazy.

a
alexfedorov 11.11.21

Sunset Ray
Daniel is cowardly so it will not work without trauma to the psyche

S
SASKE123321 11.11.21

The game is very good with special effects ...
but what made the squishy gg is also good, but there are also disadvantages.

B
Business Orc 11.11.21

Yes, a good shotgun would be great.

S
Sam Game Lover 11.11.21

Business Orc
Exactly! And the monsters are not scary, and Daniel is confident!

T
Tula Potsik 11.11.21

I have this pissy little squishy himself collapsed - stood in the dark and read the diary, how he finished - the camera for some reason became as if in front of Gg a monster (but it was empty) and his gaze rested on the wall (lol) and Gg-shka was very frightened and collapsed on the floor, passed out. While he was lying, he was moving barrels, boxes, then it moved away.

T
TambWolf 11.11.21

He went crazy with me once, and that was because I wanted to check what would come of it.

n
ne44to 11.11.21

the hero falls to the ground, can experience auditory hallucinations, observe various mutilated corpses where they were not, see a more terrible alternative version of the portrait of the owner of the castle - Alexander of Brenenburg. (->) Has anyone stumbled upon

something like this?

A
Argonatika 11.11.21

No. Reminds of SH.

L
Left4LifebyLight-Light 11.11.21

Strange, but I have GG only in certain places "lying around", and then, if the lantern is not lit. I remember exactly one place - when we walk through some basement, and there a monster flashes by (like not a storage, a little later or earlier). Even in prison, I remember lying around. In general, it is difficult to drive him to madness, he basically walks with a state of "splitting head, hands shaking". Although in Call of Cthulhu it is even more difficult to drive it to madness, it didn’t work at all.