3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21 11:36 pm

Help me remember the name of the movie ...

Hello dear site visitors! For a very long time I watched such a mystical film, about a poltergeist, spirits and the like during the Second World War, the film is not very old, probably the beginning of the 2000s. From the plot, I only remember that the action takes place on an American submarine, after they sank a submarine (or a ship, I don’t remember exactly) the Fritzes entered their boat by some supernatural creature and, naturally, the Americans started production of bricks there, the beginning equipment failure, control lost, and so on. I don't remember any specific details, I remember one moment with someone from the officer, a brutal, pumped-up and stern officer noticed that the reflection in the mirror is delayed, he twists the head, and on the other side of the mirror his "reflection" repeats his movements with a delay. His, naturally, it begins to shake from this, but the reflection seems to have ceased to lag behind his movements, he calms down, turns away and immediately turns towards the mirror, and that poltergeist in the reflection is already looking at him in his own guise and this man squealing like a little girl runs to the airlock and somehow gets out of the boat trying to swim to the surface of the ocean. For the rest, I remember almost nothing.
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
Depth
http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/13148/

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

Black.Card
Thank you very much!