3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksimfighter 09.11.19 07:41 pm

How to kill the fallen nun? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I have damage on it is minimal
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 09.11.19

maksimfighter
Speech about that that the village of Mibu?

Very simple - normal damage, the sounds of the Confetti, and then just spam her viewername/ashes/seeds, but you can all at once. Between this and inflict 2 hits.
More clearly (video not mine):

m
maksimfighter 09.11.19

FallenGhost
it would I have is confetti

F
FallenGhost 09.11.19

maksimfighter
That tactic can be without Confetti. But if you want to direct all kill quickly - can farm for the blue samurai in the castle Asino.

m
maksimfighter 09.11.19

FallenGhost
thank you

u
urist666 09.11.19

You can still strutting around her. The window between its attack is quite large. Learning muset can easily determine when to reduce the distance to it and beat.

T
ToxaSp_off 09.11.19

maksimfighter
I no problem with blade of the immortal beat(He knocks) and ran while holding a target around it and with respect to the middle distance! Finally on ISIC!

m
maksimfighter 09.11.19

Marie Spiridonoff
where can I get it?

T
ToxaSp_off 09.11.19

maksimfighter
The divine child in the temple of sempo to be prayed for the bell for the monk eaten by worms....being in the Loka where the four monkeys need behind the screen to catch.... It is necessary to love before a fallen nun to do.....And then the sword she gives! Well Water O Rin with the sword of norms goes astray!

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

The simplest tactic is hit-and-run - to run from it, and when you jump, run back and beat twice, and then immediately bounce. Long but safe. To finish you peas.

m
maksimfighter 09.11.19

A ray of peas it is possible to farm?

F
FallenGhost 09.11.19

maksimfighter
Just kill it with ash + televikom that you the peas.

m
maksimfighter 09.11.19

FallenGhost
but ash where to farm?

F
FallenGhost 09.11.19

maksimfighter
It is very common. As to locations, so the enemy falls. Full name - Fistful of ashes. Look in the inventory:

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

maksimfighter
More than three it still won't work.

D
Ded MastDay 09.11.19

maksimfighter
Peas acting upon it only three times, but the ashes indefinitely.

K
Keny555 09.11.19

The tactic is:
Take firecrackers. Throw them, she squints, and you hit 2-3 strike(can be Double Lchimonji to knock the accumulated concentration, if they grab a parry), and again firecrackers. Repeat until they run out. Then take the ashes and cast it, she squints ,and then the same thing with peterguy. Then take the end and snap peas 2-3 times(since the damage is applied in a multiplicity 2-3 strokes) and truncated victory.
But if it's not a Ghost, and with 3 phases, the first strip is taken down so, I try to use little firecrackers(or with the help of the blade, which restores HP emblem of the spirit). The second phase, you need to get a hook on a tree branch, which is located above the most( roughly in the back of a Nun, if her look through the main entrance) and van jump shot, but the 3rd fight is the same, firecrackers, etc., only from confusion turn away.
PS: She sometimes starts a circular combo, then ubegaesh and throw the ashes)
P. S. S. If the Damage is very slow, we eat at least 1 confetti + candy damage

F
FallenGhost 09.11.19

Keny555
Keny555 wrote:
Take firecrackers. Throw them, she squints, and you hit 2-3 strike(can be Double Lchimonji to knock the accumulated concentration, if they grab a parry), and again firecrackers. Repeat until they run out. Then take the ashes and cast it, she squints ,and then the same thing with peterguy. Then take the end and snap peas 2-3 times(since the damage is applied in a multiplicity 2-3 strokes) and truncated victory.
I've told him and showed.
Keny555 wrote:
But if it's not a Ghost, and with 3 phases, the first strip is taken down so, I try to use little firecrackers(or with the help of the blade, which restores HP emblem of the spirit).
The first strip is further demolished by stealth from the top.

L
Lelik Bobik 09.11.19

FallenGhost
Second, it is also possible to merge after jumping from the trees on her when she uses his clones.

F
FallenGhost 09.11.19

Lelik Bobik
I know he pointed it out.

K
Keny555 09.11.19

FallenGhost
About the first strip didn't know.