3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovik.boroda 11.11.21 11:36 pm

Explain !!! (Fallout 4)

Here I downloaded the installer, downloaded the sniper's moskhalat. I don’t understand how to put it into the game. Explain to me on my fingers how to install this mod.
3 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 11.11.21

Launch NexusModManager, the program will search for compatible games, upon completion of the search you check the installation paths for correctness, if necessary correct the wrong paths, press OK, select Fallout4 from the list, the main program window opens, you see two tabs on top: Plugins and Mods, press the tab Mods, press the green plus, look for your mod in the window, press the Open button, scroll through the list of categories to Unassigned, open the Unassigned category, look for your mod, select it by pressing LMB, press the green daw on the left (or pkm mod, then Install and Activate mod ), the mod is installed, switch to the Plugins tab, see that there is a checkmark to the left of the plugin name. Truncated, tutorials on the wagon network, I could have looked.

P
Psythra 11.11.21

Do not minus the child.

T
Tiberriun 11.11.21

People ask for help. I put the cbbe mod and the body still does not change. I tried both manually and through nmm and there is no sense in how it was and is. I am already suffering all day.