3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
furkot 11.11.21 11:36 pm

ESGO translation (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Dear modders, if you are here, please make a translation of this marvelous mod, which makes it possible to customize almost all character parameters in the game, lvling opponents, damage, and so on. There are a lot of settings in fashion and they are all in English, some are very confusing and sometimes incomprehensible even with a translator. Mod Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1185
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 11.11.21

furkot Nice
man ... It will take a lot of time to work .. I will do it for donation, but for this I only deal with those mods that are interesting to me.

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

And what is there incomprehensible? Most of it is stat settings. Even basic English should be enough.

T
TheKep 11.11.21

Mercurionio
Completely agree.

S
Someone like-you 11.11.21

Mercurionio
agrees that if something is not clear, you can insert translate into Google, although there is nothing difficult there

f
furkot 11.11.21

just the same there are a lot of incomprehensible functions, I know how to use googletranslit ...

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

furkot
Well, write the names of the functions, we will translate them for you.

f
furkot 11.11.21

Yes, there are a lot of them, I understand on an intuitive level what it is, but sitting for half an hour guessing where in the settings I accidentally turned off, for example, the camera's autofocus on an enemy who is not signed there normally is very stressful.
Spoiler