3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 11.11.21 11:38 pm

Quest on Aralan (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

The talking skull asks to collect its bones scattered around the dungeon. 5 pieces are needed 3 found where 2 more - there is a suspicion that this is a bug.
27 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

sobr21
In the dungeon, not all bone sites are marked with stars, search tombstones and monuments. One bone at the exit of the crypt.

s
sobr21 11.11.21

I found another one on the lower floor in niches, there are many skeletons.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

sobr21
4 bones in two vaults of the crypt, and one more in the crypt itself, in the skeleton under the cursor.
Spoiler

s
sobr21 11.11.21

Thanks ! all found there one problem bone was under a stone, with a quatrefoil.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

sobr21
This is not a stone, but a gravestone.

R
Ravon48 11.11.21

the magician in the castle for the ritual needs the heart of an orc, where can I get it?

R
Ravon48 11.11.21

no more thanks found)))

A
Andrey Ankhimov 11.11.21

King's Bounty: Dark Side where to get the blessed water in the quest Dendra's Passion?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Andrey Ankhimov
http://forums.playground.ru/kings_bounty_dark_side/driada-830630/

A
Ambrea 11.11.21

Good afternoon.
Tell me, I've climbed all the burial grounds, I can't find 5 bones.
In the screenshot above, I immediately found it, I went down the stairs and found 2, in the portal there is only 1 under the tombstone, but I can’t find 5 bone.

A
Ambrea 11.11.21

Lights out, found in the red portal.

N
Natalia Kravchenko 11.11.21

I wore 5 bones for a talking skull, I go up to him to give them and there is nothing, only the answer: I am still looking for a skull (leave) .... what to do?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Natalya Kravchenko
Look in the tasks, which is the last one active - to collect or bring bones?
Spoiler

N

In general, for some reason, this square is hanging in the completed ones! It is written, Collect the bones of a talking skull. Collected 5/5. Further it says Enter the secret room, Maedrilaid's abode.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Natalya Kravchenko
This should not be. I specifically went through this quest and made screenshots of the task. After finding 5 bones, the task appears to take the bones to the skull. Collected 5 of 5 already bugs.
Put the latest version of the game, although I went through all versions and this quest always passed without problems. It's strange that you even got the inscription "collected 5 out of 5". A mystery shrouded in darkness.

N

I collected 5 bones, it's just that the square is not for rent, that's all that happened, I don’t know .... maybe what bug? ..

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Natalia Kravchenko
I already wrote that a message about 5 out of 5 collected bones should not appear. How it happened for you - I do not understand.

N

where to find paint for an orc on three streams?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Natalia Kravchenko
http://forums.playground.ru/kings_bounty_dark_side/walkthrough/kvest_partizanskiy_otryad-833215/