3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 11.11.21 11:39 pm

how to fuse weapons? (Dynasty Warriors 8)

I read on one site that in ambition mode you can fuse two weapons into one
5 Comments
Sort by:
e
exlubu 11.11.21

mazinily
To do this, you need to go into the ambition mode and pump the weapon dealer to the maximum, after which you will have access to these options that allow you not only to fuse two weapons, but at the same time you can improve the star weapon from 1 star to 6 stars. First you need to choose the weapon you want to improve or to strengthen then choose a weapon that wakes up destroyed but the first will be improved.Unlike melting, where you can select any cell and improve its weapon here in a different way, for example, a non-star weapon 4 stars with two cells, connecting a 4 star weapon with two cells will give you a 4 star weapon with 4 slots of their abilities, and so on to the maximum further when the weapon has a maximum of slots, it can also be improved as in smelting, only when smelting, gems are taken, and here the materials of weapons, but you cannot replace slots only when smelting can.Further, the improvement for weapons from 1 star to 6 stars here will have to be careful, because after the amplification, it will not work to change the slots - for example, take 5 stars weapon bast and any weapon with one cell of the skill you need and connect it to the maximum after which this weapon can be strengthened with any other weapon with this, the slots will not change if the weapon is DLS with maximum slots, I recommend that you first practice on a regular weapon and only then grade the DLS weapon-options responsible for the connection I don’t write when pumping the gunsmith I think I’ll figure it out

m
mazinily 11.11.21

exlubu
I have a game without dlc

e
exlubu 11.11.21

mazinily
DLS weapon is a secret star weapon with 1-4 stars you just rarely get 5-7 stars for completing goals by a Persian on difficulty levels difficult-madness example bast-Here is a link for example to understand

m
mazinily 11.11.21

exlubu
but how to improve the vendor there?

e
exlubu 11.11.21

mazinily
Go into ambition mode better with a trainer, perform all missions until you can select barracks, then use the cheat to tick the facility materials, then go to your hero's menu and select the gunsmith upgrade and increase to the maximum, and every time is available, if you want without a trainer, it will take a year to only pump a gunsmith