3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Behemoth917 11.11.21 11:39 pm

how to pump the accuracy of the SHU in the career mode? (FIFA 15)

how to pump the accuracy of the SHU in the career mode? the opponent does not want to break the rules in any way! and if he violates 1 time in 5 matches, then SHU has to score. And the fact is that you can implement SHU if you play with the whole team in a player's career, because when you play solo and the team earns SHU, then the one who has the SHU accuracy is higher will beat ... who, how he pumped this parameter, pliz , share. I have a pirate, UT will not work ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Behemoth917
I agree there are few violations in the penalty area, I hit seven times in two full seasons, scored three of them, when I start a new career I use the Cheat Engine to set the value of free kicks and penalties to 75, so at least there is a chance to execute them.

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

but how to find the exactness of the noise level out of several thousand values?

S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Behemoth917
There is a table, like even somewhere here on the site.

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

it is for version 1.4.0.0 and I have 1.8.0.0, on which it does not work. you have to play with the whole team so that you can change the performer with the SHU. but I can’t score, and I watched the video, they didn’t help me ... as it didn’t work, it doesn’t work. I scored once, so not my own ... and still such a joke - with a height of 185 and a weight of 75, it seems that the general data above 84-86 cannot be raised ... I still have tasks for penalties and SHU, no more and the rating is already 84.

S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Behemoth917
Accuracy of penalties and penalties does not affect the rating, in order to raise the rating further, the license is needed, I play 1.4 with Cheat Engine, there is no significant difference between 1.4 and 1.8.

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

that's it!!! means to raise the overall rating you need to buy a litsuhu? otherwise it doesn't rise above 84 ...

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

a couple more questions ... and what parameters generally affect the overall rating of the forward and the CPU? and what is the overall rating that a player can get in his career?

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

and something tells me that further 84 can be pumped only for the loot ...

S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Behemoth917
The CF has the main parameters: Shot accuracy, heading accuracy, long-range shots, overhead strikes (flying), strike force (not particularly affected), attacking position, ball control, dribbling, spinning (like free kicks and penalties, they do not affect any positions), physics has a decent effect on all positions (well, except for the reaction (only if not the goalkeeper)), maximize the rating (ON THE PIRATE) in the position of the central striker is up to 84-85, the flank forward and flank midfielder up to 87-88.
In the position of the CPU, the main indicators are long, short passes, foresight, then physics and ball control, what is the maximum rating (AT THE PIRATE) I don’t know much I didn’t play in this position, but on a license you can develop to the maximum in any position up to 99 per coins ...

S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Behemoth917
I have a question here.
Do you have any national team tournaments as a player in your pirate career? The European Championship? The World Championship? Not qualifiers for them, but the tournaments themselves.

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

like yes.

S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Behemoth917
That is, your player was summoned and you played on the Euro and the World Cup? But what kind of pirate? I just don't have either the Euro or the World Cup, the player is called, he is in the list of summons, there are tournament matches in the calendar, and in the CENTER menu in the career (where you press PLAY or SIMULATE if there is an injury or not in the lineup) these matches simply do not exist, although the player is playing, stamina is spent, in the statistics he scores goals, gives goals.

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

then it seems like xs, because I was only in qualifiers and friendly ... I only played 5 more seasons, the 5th started more precisely.

S
Spartak4785 11.11.21

Behemoth917
Actually, to be honest, I would have ripped the hands of those freaks from EA who are responsible for the player's career, and with the same hands I would blow them to death.

B
Behemoth917 11.11.21

Yes, everything is very stupidly done. and the tasks are half stupid. and many criteria do not affect development at all, why the heck then are they at all?