3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
schta 11.11.21 11:39 pm

Let's dream: Mod level \ "Red Sands \" for Dark Side (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Actually here. It would not be bad if the comrades who had washed down the Red Sands mod for the Crossroads of Worlds would have written down a similar mod for the Dark Side.

What ideas could be implemented? Experience for units, new quests, familiar, and of course an intriguing plot.))
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

schta
The plot in the game is already quite good (in my opinion), an upgrade of units would not hurt. What is really missing is the exchange of runes.

s
schta 11.11.21

nestrbob
agrees on the plot. Great plot! Although there is still room for customization, because each hero goes the same "road". It would be nice to play quests that are unique to each hero.

runes can be bought from the penguin on the north island. the price for the runes progresses after each purchase, so you won't go too far.

In the red sands, "troop pumping" was implemented, when units, having gained a certain amount of experience, receive +2 HP / damage / resistance / initiative or some other parameter. Therefore, "meat" like zombies might not be badly pumped.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

schta
Where to buy runes in this version, and so everyone knows, I told you about their exchange (as in the Warrior of the North, from the gnome in Kordar).
The pumping of troops had one glitch, if the pumped squad was divided, then only one remained pumped - the other lost all skills.
The unique quests of the GG include the tasks of partners, tk. they are different for each GG.

A
Alexis0 11.11.21

I'm not quite in the subject, I played Legend, Princess, Crossroads, Warrior of the North, Ice and Flame, Dark Side, but this is the first time I've heard about Red Sands.

s
schta 11.11.21

Alexis0
http://www.playground.ru/files/king_s_bounty_perekrestki_mirov_krasnye_peski-46487/