3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mibr777 11.11.21 11:39 pm

What do you think will be the new series of video cards from Nvidia at 900?

Choosing a video card for myself, I thought about what kind of video card will be after the 980ti. What options?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vert 11.11.21

Ti seems to be the final, most powerful video card in the series. Then there will probably be 1060, 1070, 1080 and 1080Ti.

C
Crack 11.11.21

or I'll come up with a new designation as it was mx then fx ...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

considering that Nvidia is now working on HBM memory instead of ddr5 and is mastering new graphics chips on the Pascal architecture, I think that it will be called, for example, "Nvidia Pascal GP100", "Nvidia Pascal GP120" ... with 32 GB of video memory .. .
Spoylerkstati speaking, in October last year, at the customs office in Taiwan lit up the load with two GPU Nvidia JM601. this is a GPU, its price was quoted at $ 1150. it can be assumed that the GPUs are manufactured by TSMC, a long-term manufacturing partner of Nvidia, and most likely this is the prototype of the graphics chip based on the Pascal architecture. so we are waiting for news from Nvidia.
if you are interested in reading about the new memory and its capabilities
Spoilerhttp: //www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/hbm-amd-radeon-r9-fury-nvidia-geforce-pascal/#.VsXwR_mLSUk is

not weak,

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

but no. if nvidia wanted to release 2chip out of 2 or titans like titan z, she would have repaired it, and here on the nose is soon the release of a new generation of architecture. otherwise, if she fixes it, such cards will be of no use to anyone.
here it is rather more interesting which pascal capable of the game will be the first to go on sale. stripped down or not.

m
masha 11.11.21

I have an integrated video card.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616 is of
course cut down, no cut will go to those who are far from playing games ... such as installing the hadron collider, etc., and a very light version will be released into the gaming industry. at first, I think will like AMD, 8 GB card, and then, and 12 will be at the normal price, and then you look, and 24 will be released ...

Pocciya
sympathize

m
masha 11.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
I don't play. Why do I need updates, a waste of money.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

Russia
may be so for you, but for the rest it is a huge step in the digital industry.

m
masha 11.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
I walk in the digital industry, and in the iron industry, directly :)
(exaggerating).

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

mibr777
"Choosing a video card for myself, I wondered which video card will be after 980ti" is probably the same as all the previous ones: textolite with a PCI-EX16 connector, conductors, chokes, the chip itself and memory chips, transistors, a radiator with pipes, a fan or a turbine, well, a bunch of all the same monotony as now))

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

I want to see a review of overlockers on the GV100 ... 64 GB of video memory in one video card ... horror ... witcher 3 with a logged out 999 ... 999 and going to 8k at 90 fps ... and also in SLI of 3 pieces ... that's all, went for a rag.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

ZiZu Zankercu
had rumors that nvidia was in a hurry to update its line of pro cards and calculation accelerators. and if so, then the titanium version can come out earlier or at the same time and not so that you had to wait for it and then wait for it. on the other hand, there may be a shortage of chips, and thus there may not be thick chips with full-fledged cores on the gaming market, but there may be versions out of the way with locked blocks and shady processors. well, and less memory is natural. it would be very generous to get a tee with 16 ozu hybos for example. this is a kind of psychological barrier that games will not be able to use very soon. in the coming years, it is worth waiting for the demand for only 8 GB from vidyuhi.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 11.11.21

MunchkiN 616, of
course, 32 GB will not appear on the market right away. at first there will be furies from amd, then they will get 8 GB from nvidia, later in a couple of years they will be 12 and higher. Now titanium zed is simply prohibitive, I hope on the new architecture cards with 12 GB will cost 970 or lower.

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

No, the next generation of video cards will be water-connected for cooling. And for one to the central heating