3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaS73 11.11.21 11:39 pm

Long loading missions (XCOM 2)

but is it possible to fix it ??????
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iam Different 11.11.21

However, your video is weak, most likely, or the RAM is loaded on turn off unnecessary programs

C
CaS73 11.11.21

everything turned off does not help

B
Biboras 11.11.21

casteel Confu
would at least write. Do you think telepaths are sitting here?

C
CaS73 11.11.21

the computer is normal. no thoughts be silent

m
mrKaktak 11.11.21

Biboras
the same situation ... 8 GB of RAM ... fx6300 ... vidyaha gtx 560 ... as I understand, you need to wait for the patch

B
Biboras 11.11.21

casteel
If you hide it, then not everything is normal.

B
Biboras 11.11.21

mrKaktak
Tried to run without a crack?

x
xoen 11.11.21

For non-standard missions, procedural generation is in progress. There is no way to speed it up.
Although in LW it was possible to press the "Caps" 2 times and forward at once.
Hopefully they'll fix it with patches.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 11.11.21

casteel
Since you didn’t bother to write the config of the computer in the profile, I’ll guess. And almost 146% sure that you have HDD memory. Install it on the SSD if you have, and if not, be patient. I have downloads on the HDD for 2 minutes somewhere. Although somehow it also depends on the mission. Each time in different ways, but I agree that for a long time ...

c
centoriuse 11.11.21

do you have HDD memory? maybe all the same the hard drive is 1000% sure)))))))) that about a long boot, if a pirate, then try to install steam and run it so that you have it in running processes

d
dobrovlianin 11.11.21

casteel
"caps lock" click. some comrades will certainly insist that it does not give anything and so on, but when the team flies to the task and press this key, the screen freezes a little, and then the mission begins, but if you do not press anything, then how do you write, it takes a long time wait - until it "decides" there. and this problem was in the previous XCOM too

C
CaS73 11.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
ssd from me. hdd old age, though needed

R
Roman Niko21 11.11.21

transfer the repack to a steam rip, he was toiled with long downloads, it helped and I used another tablet, maybe this is the reason

C
Counsellor 11.11.21

I did it for myself, alternately changing the parameters in order to play chess, and not look at some magical dawn.

Fuck it all
Side effect was loading seconds 5, deleting saves instantly. How all these graphical settings can affect the boot process in general, and even more so on deletion, and which of them, how exactly, I do not care.
In any game, all pleasure is killed by sticking into a heavy load, that's why it is so.