3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shecurok 11.11.21 11:39 pm

Your favorite cartoons ...

My favorite is, of course,
"Wait a minute!"
"Tom and Jerry"
almost forgot "Pokemon".
Also, when I was small, small (now grade 9) I loved a lot of cartoons from the Jetix channel ("Kids from class 402", "What's up with Andy" ...)
Of the new products I liked Rio and Megamind.
64 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just another User 11.11.21

Full metal shell, afro samurai, apple seed, final fantasy.

C
Cyber ​​Hitler 11.11.21

Just another User is
thick

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Celt
Eh Ilya, as if he returned to childhood =)

C
Celtic 11.11.21

Previously, they put their whole soul into them .... Kindness was ... but now they are stingy with such steel .. too stale .. simple ... pop or something .. They are trying to impose a rhythm of life on us - like a herd ... With many it turns out that those who rarely use their head often and buy for such cheap stuff ... Like the same simpsons ... a fan of course, but after watching - you can't take anything into an asset ... and our life is already degrading around ..

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Celt
I agree, popsopization is in progress. Songs without meaning, films in the same place, now games without a normal plot, only beauty. The wrapper is beautiful, but inside ...

C
Celtic 11.11.21

but inside .... emptiness inside ... That's why it's a shame ... and everyone is glad that there is, because - there is no other ... it's a pity that many have not caught that classics with good humor (the same cartoons) - what was ... Now it's cool to watch anime, shooters ... And the way of life has changed according to the views of people .. = /

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Kelt it is a
pity that many did not find that classics with good humor.
Why are you doing this, after all, all this remains, you just need to download and turn it on.

I recently reviewed the adventures of Shurik, well, these films will never get bored. I will not let my children watch these modern cartoons, only what makes sense, and not the slag that is played on television. This is such a slag that is not even remembered in any way and does not remain a pleasant aftertaste in the soul.

C
Celtic 11.11.21

Why are you doing this, because all this remains, you just need to download and enable.
This is too difficult a path ... And so business then .. include 2 * 2 some thread ... = /

and does not remain a pleasant aftertaste in the soul.
It makes sense to do only what not only takes away emotions over time, but also replenishes their supply from a person ...

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Celt
This is too difficult a path
Although yes, this is the easiest way. Why look for something better when you can fill the void with garbage.

It makes sense to do only what not only takes away emotions over time, but also replenishes them in a person ...
Fatigue and night take over, I did not understand what you wanted to say =))

C
Celtic 11.11.21

ShamomahS
Fatigue and night are gaining the upper hand, I did not understand what you wanted to say =))

Simatta .....! Then take sake and ati ni ikeyo to bed!)

S
ShamomahS 11.11.21

To Kelt
=)))
A bit rude of course, but we are tough guys =))

N
Nariman.E 11.11.21

Kelt
Kindness was ... and now they are stingy with such steel .. too callous .. simple ... pop or something
This is called degenerate art. Dv. brother watches N-deon all the time. All day there are mind-numbing cartoons. I ended up banning them.
I do not know .... I myself was carried away in childhood, degraded by 20%. The creators seem to have an animal hatred for children. Is that only spongebob is good from there, but he also descended into degenerate humor (2008-11 series).

1 left pouring a stupefying portion on myself (cardboard-network, nikolodion) from 4 to xs years.
2 leveled this MTV, although one does not interfere with the other.

N
Nariman.E 11.11.21

Shamomahs
I've recently reviewed the adventures of Shurik, well, these films will never get bored. I will not let my children watch these modern cartoons, only what makes sense, and not the slag that is played on television. This is such a slag that is not even remembered in any way and does not remain a pleasant aftertaste in the soul.
Hmm ... I should have read the posts under Ilya's post.

J
Jungledyr2 11.11.21

My Favorite Animated
Series : Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.

D
Dr. Strangelove 11.11.21

1. Tale of fairy tales. Norstein same.
2. Awakening of life
3. Sleep of a funny person and so on. works by Petrov
4. A pack of works by Norman McLaren and the avant-garde animators of the Canadian school (like Ureik and Larkin).
5. Porco Rosso
6. Behind the clouds (it was easier to write Miyazaki and Shinkai, probably)
7. Cartoons by Ivan Maksimov. He has decalitres of alcohol in his apartment, poured into bottles of different sizes, such things. : D
8. Persepolis
9. Illusionist, yes.
10. Monkey Dust :)

M
Mr. John Shepard 11.11.21

Wally, no more!

M
Mr. John Shepard 11.11.21

[TSVETOTYPE] - Oh no! I love this cartoon entirely (it is ideal, animation)! I've watched it 29 times!

V
Volt123 11.11.21

[TSVETOTYPE]
On the contrary, it is on the ship that one of the main ideas of the cartoon is revealed with might and main.
People themselves seem to live happily (they do nothing, they hardly even move), but this is an imaginary happiness.
And it was robots in love with each other that awakened people in people and "opened" their eyes.
And in this, the film is reminiscent of Forrest Gump.
Wall-e seems to be an ordinary small and helpless robot, but pay attention to how much good he did in the film.
He has a pure "soul", like a child, and all his actions are sincere, without any malicious intent.
This is how they tell us that a lot of modern people in the world have lost.
The cartoon is great, the best animation tape at the moment IMHO.

X
X-Zibit115 11.11.21

Titan after the death of the Earth

j
jaems hopkins3 11.11.21

the simpsons futurama american dad oh wait