3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cannady 11.11.21 11:40 pm

Wanted SAVE (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The saves of the third Witcher are very, very necessary (it is possible without "stone hearts" it does not matter), where there are certain conditions from the previous parts, which I will now designate:
From the First part:
-Side passed for the squirrel.
-Adda is saved.
-Roman with Triss

From the second part:
-passed for the side of Iorvet
-gave a rose to Triss (that is, an affair with her)
-Sheala was rescued
-Summer was released
-in the final, the first thing to do was to run to save Triss (but I can take the option where I went with Philippa , this is not really critical) The

decisions in the third part are not important, tk. I just need a start (before Novigrad, and ideally, I need a save right before completing the quest with the Baron), then I will go through on my own.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 11.11.21

In "wait for me" you are dear.

A
Aleksandr2242 11.11.21

I don’t quite understand why you’ve described the criteria here, the wild hunt is deeply concerned with how you went through the previous parts and the decisions in the previous parts, respectively.

t
tuman31 11.11.21

If it's not a secret, then why do you adhere to such a strict passage?

m
morethangunner 11.11.21

Here, of the key decisions of the past, only the fate of Summer, everything else is water ...
PS and that is chosen before the audience

c
cannady 11.11.21

Because these are my walkthroughs.
But the problem I had was that when I reached the meeting with Leto, he stupidly was not in the game. It seems to have loaded the last save as expected, but alas. And I've already played 15 hours. I don't want to roll back to the very beginning (plus suddenly again the saves won't transfer normally). So it goes.

S
San226 11.11.21

cannady
I have a save "Game +" (before the start of this game I threw out all the gear I had pumped from my inventory, spent all the money, left only a thousand to a friend of the orens so that I could exchange them later in Novigrad), i.e. everything needs to be collected and crafted in a new way, a normal game in fact, only the level is pumped (there are enough undiscovered perks). In this game, + just took a quest to find a wife and daughter from the Baron, naturally, before that I cleaned the White Garden, and so, something in small things (including Leto already helped ... but there is a save where only the White Garden is completely cleaned) ...
From the previous parts, he completed all the quests for both the squirrels and the order, where possible, in the final in the burning Vizima he prevented a skirmish between the squirrels and the order.
In the second part I went with Filipa ...
Otherwise, everything fits

D
DreamZed 11.11.21

To be honest, I have little idea how the above decisions affect the game in any way, except for the items with Summer and a rose for Triss.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.11.21

cannady
Such, only for Roche there is

c
cannady 11.11.21

San226 Um
.. I just do not quite understand what is the fundamental difference in the "game +" ... Persian just pumped and that's it? But the saves are, in principle, like me, throw it off for me, please, suddenly no one else will respond ..

M
Mercurionio 11.11.21

You save so that Leto was alive from the second witcher? I already took saves at PGshke. There you can even choose who and how.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

cannady
You just need to take a save with a live Summer, because the rest of the items have almost no effect on the 3rd part of the game. Developers made a very bad transfer of saves.

"but I can take the option where I went with Filippa, it's not really critical"
If you choose Triss in the second part, Sheala will be dead, Radovid will execute her. (This is described in the video, at the end of the second part)

B
Boehringer 11.11.21

cannady
Saves of the second part according to your criteria are ... from the first one loaded neutral ones. Where everyone is alive and saved, everyone who could be saved. Only this will not help in any way in the third part. Such a problem, when the save is loaded from Leto, who was released in the second part, and he is not in the third, I heard it sometimes. The first time was with the transfer of the save ... the second time, I just chose the answers in the dialogue before meeting with Ymgyr. I didn't notice the difference in the passage ... Summer was alive, and Ian also threw the bed out the window)

h
halepa 11.11.21

With the transfer of saves - this is unpredictable garbage, you need to choose the answers in the dialogue after the White Garden, before meeting with Emgyr - and you will be happy ...

S
Someone like-you 11.11.21

c
cannady 11.11.21

Wild Rider
This is not critical for me.

Beringer
Well, if you have a working save, the one that was transferred, and did not choose the answers, and where there is no glitch with Leto, please discard. Preferably before starting the quest with the baron.

c
cannady 11.11.21

I forgot to unsubscribe: the saves were found already. If the moderators see, then the topic can be deleted. Thank you all for your feedback!