3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 11.11.21 11:40 pm

How to get to the camp? (Mad Max)

There is a camp with oil pumps in the sandy canyons. You go up the ladder and you find yourself on a small area with a deaf lattice fence without a gate, and the ladder leading to some structure on the right is raised and there is no way to drive the car to lower it with a hook. No side passages were found. Passed 2/3 of the game and stuck stupidly. What's the catch?
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

Probably because of the huge number of clues and markers in modern games, sometimes, when you need to turn on your imagination and brains, they do not appear due to atrophy. That's all.

V
Victor Tsoi 11.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Did you at least understand what you wrote, "when you need to turn on your imagination and brains, they are not there due to atrophy"?

A
Aleksandr77701 11.11.21

Edvins Make screenshots of the area, I can help

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

Victor tsoy
in this arcade, there are no difficulties in principle. I heard that the race is more or less difficult to pass, but in order to get into the base it was impossible to get into the base, this can only happen from the extreme degree of the player's inattention. There is no next marker? is that the problem?

E
Edvins 11.11.21

Terribly nervous citizens are caught pretending to have glimpses of intelligence. It is not clear at all the purpose of being on the site and, moreover, on the forum.

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

Edvins
Nobody claims that this is a joke from Gd, let it be a pathetic attempt and nothing more, but this does not change the essence of the matter.
And such questions just on the forum must be supported by a map, and not rely on the supernatural telepathic abilities of members of the forum. Ida, sho, when? What are we talking about? "Yes, I can't get there."
What? Where to? So, if you play like that, as the question is made to the local audience, then it turns out, as I said. Not? But there are not many answers and prompts for him, as I can see. Maybe I'm right after all?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Have you ever played this game?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

There is such a base there. I don't remember how I got there, I played it for a long time. Either through the canyon, or the loophole was to the left of the entrance.

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Yes, I played this game and passed it.

V
Victor Tsoi 11.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Listen, what could not have been easier to write?

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

Victor tsoy
Also, without tips and markers, the head does not cook on its own? And then at the word "atrophy" surprise all over the face. Yes?
It couldn't be easier already. Get a bunch of people before you write anything. Not even funny.

V
Victor Tsoi 11.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Listen, did you at least understand what you wrote?

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

Victor tsoy
I certainly understand what I am writing, but you do not seem to be very .. These are elementary turns of speech. You just write what exactly and from what place you have ceased to be clear from what was said, and I will try to explain. Okay?

V
Victor Tsoi 11.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Well, let's start with what is this word "atrophy"?

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

SpoilerAtrophy (lat.atrophia from ancient Greek ἀτροφία - lack of food, starvation) is an eating disorder, a lifetime decrease in the size of organs or tissues of animals and humans. Pathology is characterized by impairment or termination of the function of organs (tissues), often accompanied by a decrease in the size of any organ (tissue) of the body, varying degrees of body weight deficit.

With atrophy, a decrease in the thickness of muscle fibers is observed, the content of contractile proteins and energy substances decreases in them, areas of necrosis appear in the heart muscle, and ulcers appear in the stomach. Atrophy often develops in people who are ill for a long time and are on bed rest, in people with injured nerves, cut tendons, or with plaster casts. With the timely restoration of motor activity, the consequences of atrophy gradually disappear.

In a figurative sense, atrophy is called dullness, the loss of a certain feeling or ability ("brain atrophy in our case").
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrophy Isn't it possible to see what this word can mean, right on the Internet, where you are definitely located?
It just dried up in other words, that's all, the brains of some people dried up, that's what I mean by using this word. Not just you, but in general.
But further. Please continue. It's always like this with unfamiliar words. The rest is probably more interesting, right?
I mean, I answered and explained the first question? And then you never know ...

E
Edvins 11.11.21

Well finally! What are we - all as one orphaned, miserable and completely stupid doing here? And I could not get through because of a bug (the door, which should have been open, did not function stupidly). I downloaded it again - and no problem. So, L | EMEHTATOR, it happens. Therefore, it is better to write your deep scientific research about brains in a personal diary, so that your descendants can check out the outstanding functionality of the brains of their ancestor in comparison with all contemporaries.

Z
Zerencij 11.11.21

Edvins
how to get to the camp?
vottaquot

E
Edvins 11.11.21

Zerencij is definitely the future star of the Comedy Club! Humor just flows from a person in a powerful stream! No one can stop! We are waiting for new and extremely bright masterpieces. Continue to delight us every day, and, better, every minute!