3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V_HAS_COME_TO 11.11.21 11:40 pm

Is it possible to play all MGSs on a PC now with an emulator? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hello everyone, is it possible to play all MGSs on a PC now with an emulator? And if so, how? : O
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

V_HAS_COME_TO you
download the emulator and play everything except the fourth, chewing what and how I will not

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

and what, you can emulate the third curling iron? old like yes, but the third? and the emulator for each game seems to be set up?

I
ILIA_1992 11.11.21

You can play the 1,2,3 parts in peace. The main thing is to have an average processor. The FX 6300 is enough.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

zagruzon the
third is not the second and the first is possible

A
Alec says 11.11.21

V_HAS_COME_TO
Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake (included in the collection of Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance)
Metal Gear Solid (better play on epsxe)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (on PC and Pcsx2)
Metal Gear Solid 3 (pcsx2 works stably. Download Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance (disk 1 and 2, the third to nothing))
Metal Gear Solid 4 (wait for the development emulator rpcs3 or passage on you tube)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (ppsspp operates stably)
Metal Gear Rising Revengence (there steam)
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes / The Phantom Pain (on steam)

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

GillianSeed
Well, I think Revenge is not included in the must-have list, there is still not a word about Snake

L
LeXXInc 11.11.21

GillianSeed
Portable Ops lost =) Identity on PSP emulates norms

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

on a swoop, I realized to play the current on the gamecube and Sony PlayStation 3 because I don't know if there are emulators on them,
and how to play peck-peck ... here it is necessary to show baker's ingenuity.