3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screamer9713 11.11.21 11:40 pm

Problems logging into servers (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I played quietly and a window popped up to me indicating that I did not have a connection with VAC protection. I did it as shown in the help to restart the computer or exit the steam, it did not help there are other solutions to the problem. (I don’t use cheats, I don’t want global VAC blocking)

3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gdie 11.11.21

scream9713

Taken from here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332338826
It helped me.

Enabling DEP

DEP (Data Execution Prevention) must be enabled to play on VAC protected servers. To restore the default DEP settings, you need to:

Exit Steam

Press the "Start" button -> "All Programs" -> "Standard". Then you need to right-click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator".

In Windows 8, you need to press the combination Windows Key + X and select "Command Prompt (Administrator)" from the menu.

In the command prompt window, type the following command and press Enter

bcdedit.exe / deletevalue nx

Close the command prompt and restart your computer.

After rebooting, start the game and check if the problem is still there.

Repairing the Steam Service

This issue may be due to a failure of the Steam Service. In order to restore it, you need to:

Click "Start" -> "Run" (Or press Win + R)

Enter the following command:
"C: Program Files (x86) Steam bin SteamService.exe" / repair

(If you installed the Steam client in a different path, replace the path with the correct one.)

This command requires administrative privileges and may take several minutes

Start Steam and check if the problem persists.

Enabling Kernel Integrity

Checks Kernel integrity checks must be enabled in order to play on secure VAC servers. To enable kernel integrity checks, you need:

Exit Steam

Click "Start" -> "All Programs" -> "Accessories", right-click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as Administrator".

In Windows 8, you need to press the combination Windows Key + X and select "Command Prompt (Administrator)" from the menu.

At the command prompt, type in turn:

bcdedit / deletevalue nointegritychecks
bcdedit / deletevalue loadoptions

Then close the command prompt and restart your computer. After rebooting, start the game and check if the problem is still there.
If the problem persists, follow the next step.

Disable Kernel

Debugging Kernel debugging must be disabled in order to play on VAC-protected servers. To disable kernel debugging, you need to:

Exit Steam

Click on "Start" -> "All Programs" -> "Accessories", right-click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator".

In the Command Prompt window, enter the following command
bcdedit / debug off

Close Command Prompt and restart your computer.

After rebooting, launch the game and check if the problem is still there.

X
Xa4iK8383 11.11.21

This helped me

Write cmd in start and open it as administrator

Insert this - "bcdedit.exe / set {current} nx OptIn" (without quotes) and press enter

This is the fastest

V
Vitaly Grabik 11.11.21

guys help, I pray ... I can’t play cs on servers from the Valve .. it loads later instead of the green start button in the corner .. knocks out a window like it didn’t come out to connect to the match, I already tried to close the firewall, but no .. I ask who has any options, I will be very glad to hear ...