3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iKOLOSOV 09.11.19 07:42 pm

Guidance and the voice of Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat 11)

Help! Can't what day to take the long combos for Raiden, like projimo all right and clicking does not pass.
The controller is already falling apart.
Maybe you can somehow open the Voice of Shao Kahn without this instruction?(
I'm not very good.
3 Comments
Sort by:
z
z4nik 09.11.19

iKOLOSOV
Try it on the keyboard, write that it is easier to pass
And in the game Settings in the Management section, the option Activation When you release the switch in mode. Special moves better progibatsya

R
RumerG 09.11.19

iKOLOSOV
I'm 1 day passed, a difficult combo pass. For the ride the g was, and even worse, when there is a clean unit and kontratakuje. Better not come in, the nerves will save)

A
Adekvat_PG 09.11.19

INSTRUCTION -> STRATEGY -> MANAGE display (there is a test with a clean unit when you biocise the second time clean the bottom block and right up+Y (you're for Barack, against you Scarlet)) in short does not work, do not have time, were bored and a friend then got stuck and say that the client is really a bug on the block!
If I did this stuff at once rasplachivaetsya me SHAO KAHN commentator!
Ismodal have 3 view controllers, ismacil even the clave (clave tried) fails to make the CLEAN BLOCK after the first normal block, NO way! I suffer already 2 hour in total time. Went through the whole practice to easy, even on easy twice, THIS TEST can not get help, or even explain how to hack this BUG!