3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ade Kvat 11.11.21 11:42 pm

Disease bug (Fallout 4)

Good day, the day before yesterday there was a funny effect. The picture is gray, everything is blurry at the edges of the screen. GH developed addiction, but after treatment the external effects remained. Maybe there is some cheat code to remove all the effects?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ade Kvat 11.11.21

h
human pixel 11.11.21

Ade Kvat
Try sisme 0

D
Domian83 11.11.21

Ade Kvat
rimod 00094636 - we write if everything is green.
rimod 002041B6 - we write if everything is gray and cloudy for
you the second option.

A
Alllex236 11.11.21

I have a mole rat disease, - the maximum level of health, I can't cure it in any way, and I was treated by the doctors and tried everything I could from the drugs, no way (

F
Fallen space knight 11.11.21

Alllex236
After Asylum?
This type is forever, either you treat yourself or you treat a small one. = _ =

A
Alllex236 11.11.21

Sanya Zharenkov
aaaa that's it, what if you don't let the mole rats bite you?

A
Ade Kvat 11.11.21

Alllex236
Yes, you can not let yourself or your companion bite
If you are still infected and have a great desire to heal, use the cheat player.additem 00055f10 1

A
Alllex236 11.11.21

Ade Kvat
her, cheats are taboo)
and go back 20-25 levels, so it will do)

A
Ade Kvat 11.11.21

Alllex236
I had to try it hoping it helps, but no :)

C
CEMENTATOR 11.11.21

Alllex236
is not a cheat. and the console command that removes the glitch. But it’s a matter of course. You are far from the first with this. even strange. OK.

f
faraddox 11.11.21

Strange .. I went through this quest and did not get infected. And he gave all the vaccine. Mole rats definitely have bitten more than once. Maybe it matters what kind of armor is worn at this moment? Plus an improved under-armor hideout suit.

d
dd300 11.11.21

And I had a maximum of radiation, and a little life. So, I used the command, since there was nothing to be cured with and could not get there right away, the situation was seven days a week.

A
Ade Kvat 11.11.21

Domian83
Thank you, it helped

A
Artyom626 11.11.21

yes it is cool big THANKS :) ***** +5

s
supies 11.11.21

I looked at the "sniper rifle" in the Diamond City area (I only realized that later), everything was greenish and blurred to the edges of the screen, at first I thought about radiation and all that! I slept, ate, used antiradin, zero to the mass, then I went to the forum, and found out about the console commands that remove the "buggy" effects! Thank you good people, you saved!

s
scorpion84 11.11.21

Ade Kvat
everything turned out I'm healthy !!! (But if it didn’t work out, I would still help the baby) Thank you!

V
VolkW 11.11.21

About passing without cheats:
1. Passed without power armor, but with a companion. He put the companion in front of the point of appearance, then lured the mole rats onto himself and shot them in the corridor.
2. Loot can be collected, the disease does not appear. Their meat is common, so apparently it is not transmitted through eating either. But I haven't tested.
3. Protectron will have to fall. He, however, is rarely bitten. But this can happen when you are already far away, and he will walk in the place of the first mass appearance.
4. Easier to go through terminal hacking. To do this, in front of him, you need to kill all the mole rats, the Broodmother does not need to aggro.
5. If you want to overwhelm the mother of the brood and the luminous one, leave the companion in the laboratory, throw grenades at the place of her appearance as the rustling begins. You can put mines. Sometimes it can appear from the cells on the left.
6. Remember to check the effects often so as not to overplay a large chunk.

O
Olesya Avershina 11.11.21

Sanya Zharenkov is
understandable, thanks)