3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav Rozhnov 11.11.21 11:42 pm

Cloning buildings (Fallout 4)

Good day to all. Such a question is, is there / will there be a mod that will allow cloning buildings. For example, in the game, if you open a workshop and press "E" for a long time, you can rearrange your entire building to another place, but also, I would like it to be possible to "save it in the workshop" so that it could be at another location immediately, with one click a clone of its previous building. Is this possible?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamer9713 11.11.21

Stanislav Rozhnov
It seems like I added a mod like this. Unfortunately, I watched right now, I can not find a lot of mods added until this time. Look in "Files> Fallout 4" Perhaps you will.

M
Murgen75 11.11.21

I will update and add a little question. Fallout New Vegas had a very good RTS mod - Real Time Settler, it had one very good feature, you could click on the desired item in console mode (I don't remember exactly) (a staircase or even a whole flight of stairs, a wall or a whole house) to find out its ID and enter it as a scheme for construction, so that later it could be built, as far as I remember, so anything could be done. So the question is, is there such a mod for FO4 of the RTS type, if there is one. It's just that the list of items to build is too scanty, and building something of your own is always better.