3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 11.11.21 11:42 pm

Can't Jump (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Tell me what to do. He stupidly stood on the edge and dulls. Although he watched the vidos in the u-tube, he must jump over to that platform. It's like some kind of new joke from Yubisoft.
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 11.11.21

Protestant Knight
Try a new game start ....

S
Smoke_Shooter 11.11.21

Protestant knight
pzdc monitor ......

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.11.21

Ahahaha, am I the only one who can see this monitor, also against the background of the carpet?)

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

killycrok
It turns out the whole joke is that I reassigned the jump and run button to additional buttons on the mouse. What the hell is the game you can't remap keys.
Kylo_Ren
Pavel0198
Well, it's just a fucking unkillable piece of shit. Which is already 15 years old, but it still works, in contrast to the new technology, which does not even reach the end of the warranty period

T
TimKar 11.11.21

Kylo_Ren
Main game draws: D

A

Protestant Knight
If the "insides" of the PC are powerful, then you can play with such a monitor)

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

Pavel0198 And what is this XP timer. Like the whole game has to be completed in 10 hours? O_o.

y
your father111 11.11.21

mon and carpet are awesome! there is a wider photo)

A

Protestant Knight
I have no idea, after the Black Flag in the AC did not play.

b
burn the console 11.11.21

Protestant Knight
This timer is not for the whole game, but before each mission, if it has passed quickly (without exceeding the limit), get another bonus to XP
PS Is it just not destiny to make a screen? Or wanted to show the people his miracle of technology :)

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

burn konsolotu
Ie If I have a mission to capture the Watchpel and there are 4 tasks. Then I have to complete all 4 in this time. And then I have already completed 1 of 4x, but the timer has not reset and continues to count.

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

your father111
Catch.

b
burn the console 11.11.21

Protestant Knight
I didn't really get into this timer, but twice it was that an inscription appeared that I would not receive bonus xp since the time limit was out.

T
TimKar 11.11.21

Protestant Knight
No, when the timer ends, it will again be at 10 o'clock and so an infinite number of times.

T
The dmitry disaire 11.11.21

what kind of iron is there?)

y
your father111 11.11.21

Protestant Knight
krasava thank you! you are the best of all who is here

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

Author_Nick Profile config