3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 11.11.21 11:42 pm

Technical problems and their solutions. (Binary Domain)

We discuss and solve problems with the game.
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarfiSan 11.11.21

The problem with the passage of the game at the very beginning at the start (where they show how to use the radio and how to shoot), I don’t know what it is, but my hero constantly shoots without stopping, does not reload and does not react to shooting, sight and reloading with a mouse. Tell me what it could be? I tried all the repacks that are on the Internet, they are the same everywhere.

A
AdroV 11.11.21

Is your joystick connected to your computer?

G
GarfiSan 11.11.21

I only have a keyboard and a mouse, and in the settings I indicated the keyboard.

S
SadSam 11.11.21

I have a problem = textures sometimes disappear in video clips, and it is the hair of some characters, what could it be?

D
DESiv 11.11.21

It does not start for me writes: Configuration file not found, please run the configuration tool.
Settings are not saved. Play hunting.

D
DESiv 11.11.21

I figured everything out.

I
Ironsword 11.11.21

I have a widescreen monitor, in the sense there are black stripes, it interferes very much, how to fix it?

E
Evgesha1996 11.11.21

DESiv
How?

O
Obivan kenoby 11.11.21

I have a 17-inch monitor, not widescreen. There are black stripes at the top and bottom of the screen along the entire length. Can you tell me how to expand the image to full screen? And then play in half the screen like that ...

B
Bloodtim005 11.11.21

Same! changed the resolution, nothing helps! seems to have to play with black bars.

S
Saints russia 11.11.21

go to the screen settings and there by size and adjust
PlayGround.ru

d
den4ik26 11.11.21

DESiv
How did you figure it out?

t
termic 11.11.21

how to make a game on the whole screen ???????? adjusted by size and to the sense of 0, on the contrary, everything becomes blurry. and the same stripes. and still does not save the config settings. didn’t make sense anyway. deleted changed anyway.

B
Botponevole 11.11.21

termic The config is
saved then that when you call it and there is a default, ignore all the settings are actually saved. With regard to stripes, it is impossible to completely get rid of them.

P
Park52 11.11.21

I have vibration on the gempad only in the rollers, in the game itself it is not. I use the emul of the 360th, according to the ASME pad.

t
termic 11.11.21

Thanks a lot to Botponevole .

W
Warwarec 11.11.21

DESiv, please write down how to solve this problem.

W
Warwarec 11.11.21

IT'S Sort of Sort of. IT IS NECESSARY TO GET INTO THE PARAMETERS, AND ON THE LAST PAGE DOWN THERE WILL BE SAVED AND QUIT.

g
ghdftshjdt 11.11.21

Help solve the problem

M
Morhan 11.11.21

i have the same problem as IGORKO. This boob reloads 1 round and shoots and there is no end to it. Help, how to fix that?

It is possible that this glitch appears after loading the save.