3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
377885207 11.11.21 11:42 pm

Saving in the last mission (Arma 3)

Gentlemen! In the fourth week of trying to arrange everything in the "End Game" mission as the hunt was for me, I finally got bogged down. Death catches up over and over again on medium difficulty when trying to comfy Bobcat with a military man in Pyrgos, or something no less interesting. Nobody knows a mod that makes it possible to save in the last mission? Steam license.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Rifleman 11.11.21

What are you talking about? About the original campaign? You can save there everywhere.
If you fail, consider that you have a hard mod.

377885207 11.11.21

Paul Abrams [Mr. Strelok]
In the original company in the last mission (when you need to evacuate yourself from the island), a bomb was thrown by the developers with the impossibility of saving. It's just that you apparently did not go through this branch, but escaped with NATO members.

M
Mr. Rifleman 11.11.21

That is, at the end of Episode 3 ("Win")?
My ending was ... well, I remember the airport, and that I was driving to some city with some reporter. Looks like something really different. OK.
Look for some cheats on the internet so that you can save. Or just be careful in the game.

377885207 11.11.21

Paul Abrams [Mr. Strelok]
Yes, there you could just go not to the aero, but to meet with the Brit and start a completely different mission. In this game, there are several missions that you can go through in a different way - just not being in the right place at the right time. And what is more careful, in Pyrgos, Red tanks are pulling me away from three kilometers) And for some reason they have a good sniper. Eh Bohemia

M
M3tZeller 11.11.21

There will be no saving in it, there are no mods either! You can only turn on immortality (if it is in the game
at all ). In general, I went through it from 1 time and did not bathe - I found a couple of people, found a helicopter and flew away. And the fact that tanks from 3 km spread is normal, in a multiplayer game it is in the order of things ...