3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrRedLololoshka 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Russification LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

Today I Uploaded Lego marvel super heroes But as usual it (game) is English. I climbed all the sites but did not find where the Russian version is. Help with this problem or tell me when there will be a crack?
30 Comments
Sort by:
o
ogemas 11.11.21

Russian supported

D
Dima Ledenev 11.11.21

Guys where to get the Russifier, the whole Internet searched Ninashol ????
if there is, give a link pliz

L
Lex matrix 11.11.21

but I need it on the contrary, my game in Russian has been installed, I want to switch to English, but I can not find the required entry in the registry as it was in previous Lego games, the image of the curve does not write any values ​​to the registry during installation

N
NitroOxid 11.11.21

in the game folder the file 3DMGAME.ini in it look for the line Language = english and correct it to Language = russian

M
MrRedLololoshka 11.11.21

There is no such file

G
Gabby freez 11.11.21

Through files, or through the registry, the Russian is put, in all Lego it is present by default.

_
_Finn_The_Boy_ 11.11.21

Gabby Freez
I wonder why then in Europe they moved 15? I thought to Russify

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

If after installation the game started in English (despite the choice of the Russian version in the installer), then the instructions, I hope, will help you fix this.

Method 2 is recommended with a preview of the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE" (Windows 32-bit) or "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node" (Windows 64-bit). If you find that the registry already has a section named "WB Games" or "Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment" or "Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment", which contains a section with the name of the game "Lego Marvel Super Heroes" without spaces (for example, LEGOMarvel ), then, of course, there is no need to create new sections - it is enough to check and, if necessary, edit the parameters.

--- Open Notepad: Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad.
--- Copy and paste into Notepad (empty text field) the following text (which is highlighted in bold, given the bitness of your Windows).
To select a fragment of text, you need to move the mouse cursor to the beginning of the fragment (before the first character), hold down the left mouse button and, without releasing it, drag it down and to the right to the end of the fragment (to the last character). The selected fragment is colored blue. Release the left mouse button. Hover the mouse cursor over any place of the selected fragment and press (click) the right mouse button. A context menu will appear, in which you need to select "Copy" (the text is copied to the clipboard - temporary memory). In the Notepad program, in any empty space (text entry field), right-click the mouse again and select "Paste" in the context menu (the test is inserted from the buffer - temporary memory).

for Windows 64-bit:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment LEGOMarvel]
"LanguageVal" = dword: 00000419
"PathVal" = "D: \ Games \ LEGO Marvel Super Heroes"

for Windows 32-bit:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment LEGOMarvel]
"LanguageVal" = dword: 00000419
"PathVal" = "D: \ Games \ LEGO Marvel Super Heroes"

--- After "PathVal" = write your game installation path (where it was installed) and name the final folder (in different repacks it may be called a little differently, for example, the last word without a space is SuperHeroes).
If, for example, your install path is
C:
Then, the last line should be such:
"PathVal" = "the C: \ Program Files (the x86) \ the LEGO the Marvel the Super Heroes"
If you do not remember or do not know where the game is installed, right-click on the label of the game, in the context menu select "Properties". On the "Shortcut" tab in the "Working folder" field, you will see the installation path of the game. You can copy and paste it into Notepad after "PathVal" = in quotes "" and with a double slash \ between directories (see example).
--- Save a text file with any name (for example, LEGO Marvel RUS), with the reg extension (LEGO Marvel RUS.reg):
Notepad menu -> File -> Save As ... -> select the folder where we will save the file - > print the file name and change its extension: reg instead of txt -> Save.
--- Open the folder where you saved the file and run it with a double click.
--- When asked by Windows, we agree with the addition of entries to the registry - the "Yes" button.

Method 2 (direct editing of the registry)

For Windows 64-bit:

--- Run the registry editor with administrator rights:
Start -> All programs -> Accessories -> right click on "Command Prompt" -> Run as administrator -> enter the command regedit -> Enter.
--- Open the section HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node.
--- Right click on "Wow6432Node" -> New -> Section.

--- Instead of "New Section # 1" write or copy-paste the name: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
--- Right Click on "Warner Bros.
--- Instead of "New section # 1" write or copy-paste the name: LEGOMarvel
--- Right click on "LEGOMarvel" -> Create -> DWORD parameter (32 bits).

--- Instead of "New parameter # 1" write or copy-paste the name: LanguageVal
--- Right click on "LanguageVal" -> Change -> in the "Value" field enter: 419 -> OK.

--- Right click on "LEGOMarvel" -> New -> String parameter.

--- Instead of "New parameter # 1", write or copy-paste the name: PathVal
--- Right click on "PathVal" -> Change -> in the "Value" field, enter the path to the installed game (for example: D: Games LEGO Marvel Super Heroes) -> OK.

--- We get the result:

If everything is done without errors (care is required - one single incorrect character or an extra space is enough), the game starts in Russian (in Windows 7 64-bit - without restarting the computer, in other systems, you may need to reboot).

For Windows 32-bit:

--- The steps are the same as for Windows 64-bit, but the "Wow6432Node" registry key is excluded, i.e. the new Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section is not created in Wow6432Node, but in the SOFTWARE section.
--- At the stage of creating the "LanguageVal" parameter, its type in the context menu will not be "DWORD parameter (32 bits)", but "DWORD parameter".

--- Interface and subtitle Russification is ready :)

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/lego_marvel_super_heroes/799961/

H
Hunter536 11.11.21

Why did you collapse from an oak tree? for a long time already it is possible to both download the Russian version of the game and separately download rusik

V
VIPMEN_S 11.11.21

Everything as you did and When asked by Windows, we agree to add entries to the registry, clicked YES, but still it doesn’t work.

V
VIPMEN_S 11.11.21

Give me who is a rusik I can't find anywhere, I've been through the methods that nothing above happened ...

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

Hunter536, thank you for your kind words.
The "Russian version" of the game (which has not yet been officially released) unpredictably turns on the Russian language for some, while others do not (I have bypassed a sufficient number of forums). I have met links to "rusik" - some rubbish is being downloaded: music in an archive or a stupid text file.
The fact is that a rusik is not needed. In all games of the LEGO series, the Russian language is present initially, it is enough to change the LanguageVal parameter. My instruction is to create the required registry keys and settings that do not create those unfinished repacks that I saw.

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

VIPMEN_S
After adding new entries to the registry, it is advisable to restart the computer. Perhaps there is an error in the PathVal parameter (the path to the installed game is incorrectly spelled out) - one single incorrect character is enough.

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

VIPMEN_S
Rusik is not needed. In all the games of the LEGO series, the Russian language is present initially, it is enough to change the LanguageVal parameter in the registry. The problem is that the repack installers of this game (at the moment) do not create the required keys and registry parameters.
It seems to me that my instructions describe the easiest way (anyone should do it) - creating a registry file using Notepad. Can I see a screenshot of the contents of the file you received? I will try to understand: why did my language switch to Russian, but yours does not. If there are no errors, then perhaps you simply do not have enough rights to edit the registry - you need to log in with administrator rights.
You don't have to create a file at all. A minimal experience of working with the registry editor and my instructions are enough to manually create two sections and two parameters (just something). If there is a desire to understand, I will write in more detail.
And the main question: what operating system is installed and what bit size?

W
Wolverine98 11.11.21

make a better video not everyone understands how to do it

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

Wolverine98
There is another way - direct editing of the registry, i.e. run regedit and hand-to-hand create two sections and two parameters. And here the easiest way is described - using Notepad to create a registry file and run it. Basic skills are required:

- launching a standard program (Notepad);
- the ability to select, copy and paste text from a web page into a text document;
- simple typing (register the path to the game);
- the ability to save a file and give it a name (rename).

It just couldn't be easier. Although no, maybe. The simpler only crack in the form of an executable file - double-clicked and everything is ready, you don't need to think at all. Only the game is not worth it. Russian is already in the game, it takes about a minute to fix the registry. Not commensurate with writing a software that does this automatically, pre-scanning the registry and checking the installation path of the game, which may be unique.

Guys, do not wait for the "crack", no one will write it. Practice editing the registry with your own hands - it will come in handy. And I will try to help if something does not work out.

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

I supplemented the instructions. Maybe the second way will be clearer :)

H
Hussein Kuramagomedov 11.11.21

where to download crack ???

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

Khusein Kuramagomedov The
game does not need a Russifier, I wrote about it above! =))) If you are too lazy to correct the entries in the registry, then I can advise only one thing: wait for the official Russian version, which will be released on November 11. The problem with "Russification" will disappear by itself.