3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Trance Music Club v2

Previous part A

work by the Greek-American producer Robert Vadni, whose music has been dubbed "gothic trance". One of my favorite trans artists of late.

Robert Vadney - Euthanasia

Robert Vadney - Black Clown

Robert Vadney - When A Man Cries

Hemstock & Jennings - Mirage (of Hope) (Robert Vadney's Phantasm Remix)

Paul Oakenfold feat. Tamra - Sleep (Robert Vadney Remix)
151 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 11.11.21

Kommersant
That is, you do not just throw a bunch of YouTube "for show", as they do in blogs, but select the most interesting? Well, OK.
Of course, I'm not taking the tracks from the ceiling. This is either a long-time favorite or a recently discovered favorite. Sometimes these are new tracks for me, which I find directly when looking for a link to what I wanted to show.

oooii3gg
But still Mouzon must be listened to with a cavity in order to be imbued with the whole essence.
I usually do this with non-native music.

S
Shavoo 11.11.21

Psycore & Psytrance:

Tracks 2013, from the album Lunatic Alien Records VA - Contaminated Entities

Organoise - Level Access

NeonGlo - Green Kaffiene

Atim - Nevermind

G
GTAman 11.11.21

I can hardly perceive psi-trance at such a pace. It already sounds somewhat frivolous.

S
Shavoo 11.11.21

Night Full On
Biokinetix - Trance4mate (2013), Goa Records

Biokinetix - Autobot

Biokinetix - Optimus

Biokinetix - Ratchet Addiciton (Remix)

Biokinetix - Bulkhead

straight from the tin Fullonchik, in the best traditions of the genre.
not as pressure on the brain as Dark Psy.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Full-on so full-on. One of the first psi-trance projects I heard was the French duo Bio-Tonic. I heard their album Klash about 6 years ago. Then such music seemed interesting and unusual. The most noticed track is Fly Away.

Exactly at the same time I got acquainted with the Israeli project Atomic Pulse.

Atomic Pulse - Single Cell

Atomic Pulse - Direct Source

Atomic Pulse - Kuromatic

S
Shavoo 11.11.21

GTAman zbs tracks !! I liked it)))
Do you know what years the last 3 tracks?

G
GTAman 11.11.21

All tracks are from 2006.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Domestic psy.

Transdriver - Flying Into the Depth of Feel

Neoris - Land of Tears

Parasense - Mail Delivered

Kindzadza - Can U Feel It?

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Favorite tracks from the work of the Moscow group Aurosonic. Melodic but rocking progressive trance.

Dmitry Filatov - One More Day (Aurosonic Remix)

Aurosonic - Starfall

Aurosonic - Born 2 Be

Aurosonic - Missing You

Aurosonic - Freedom

H
Hip priest 11.11.21

Kindzadza - Can U Feel It?

It would be very useful if not for tyts-tyts. Here is absolutely superfluous swotting there, I'm shielding. Well, respect for the name of the project, of course.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

As if tyts-tyts interferes with listening to other sounds.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

How do you listen to rock music? There is also a rhythm section there.

x
xAndrewx 11.11.21

How do you listen to rock music? There is also a rhythm section there.
Trans - Tyts-Tyts-Tyts-Tyts
R-O-O-O-O-O-K - tum tum thousand - turum tum thousand - param-param param-param - tum tum thousand - turum tum thousand

T
TranceMusicFan 11.11.21

I, too, cannot listen to trance because of tyts-tyts.Without
percussion rhythms, the compilation of tracks in dj-sets is impossible, and the tracks themselves without percussion will simply turn into ambient or chillout, well, and other types

G
GTAman 11.11.21

TranceMusicFan Compilation
of tracks in dj-sets is impossible without percussion rhythms.
Well, ambient is also mixed, but trance is dance music, without a fast direct rhythm it is unthinkable. And in the case of simply listening to it, not for dancing, without a beat there would be no drive, no dynamics.

T
TranceMusicFan 11.11.21

GTAman
Ahah, I remembered once talking with a friend about music and he said that he really liked dapstep. And I tell him, they say, listen to a trance, and he tells me that this is swotting and "stupid tuber", and also called him TechnoTrans. I said that dabchik, in my opinion, has an even more "hard" sound, and trance in comparison with it is like Lounge. But of course he didn't care, he said that dapstep rocks young people, and nobody listens to unnecessary trance only under substances (again substances, but what is it: xD).

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Techno-trance can be quite harsh, but compared to the modern version of dubstep, it's still very melodic :) But, by the way, the techno-trance of the second wave, which began a few years ago, I really don't like (with rare exceptions) ... There is not much left of the trance in him. But the so-called "teklifting", which is played, for example, by Simon Patterson, John Askew, Indecent Noise, I really like.

The listeners of not only dubstep, but also electro-house are strangely about trance. Moreover, it would be okay that most of the ECH was beautiful and driving, like, say, Benassi's classic work Hit My Heart, because among it there is a lot of dull cacophonic slag (popularly - “perdohaus”), which is inconvenient to call even music compared to trance. Why people like him, but trance with its many very melodic and kind compositions - no - is a mystery to me. Somehow incomprehensibly trance kick, not so fast compared to real swotting - hardcore and its derivatives - seems to many more difficult to perceive than any dubstep and electro-house sounds.

On the theme of melodic but non-pop trance music:

Tilt - 12 (Max Graham Remix)

Kintar - Ur Name My Best Wish (Original Mix)

T
TranceMusicFan 11.11.21

Simon liked it, good sound.
But to be honest, I never thought that TECHNO-TRANS existed. I thought it was my friend who was making fun of me when he turned on techno for me and said "how can you listen to this." I told him "there are many types of techno, but the one that you turned on for me is really complete tinny". And he is also a fan of the dapstep remix on Yaz, he turned it on for me on his laptop and said, they say, this is real music, not like your "stupid tuber" (I hate the word tuber ...).

And another druzhban says that the dabchik listens only in the car with a friend. And when I asked him about the trance - well, I think you can guess what he answered. Suffice it to say that he has something like a pit bull on his call (I call all this trash POP-Dance).

And finally: I’m surprised that in our university (and probably not only here) our guys are planning to go to the club to hang out all the time. I don’t know, even if I did go, I’m certainly not drinking, but listening to a dj set. And then, if someone really famous from our Ukrainian producers arrives (Omnia, for example, he is number 58 in DJ MAG), and not some DJ Vasya Petrov. Otherwise, it would be better at Global Gathering or Godskitchen. Or when last year in August Armin came to Kharkiv for EURO 2012, although he spoke for only 30 minutes (I watched the broadcast on YouTube), he was also in Odesse, Kiev and Lvov.

Sophie Sugar - All For You

Blank & Jones - Catch (Martin Roth Remix)

ATB - Future Memories (Making The Album)

Photographer vs. Armin van Buuren - Airport Shivers (Armin van Buuren Mash Up)

Luke Bond feat. Mark Frisch - The Other Side

Mike Shiver vs Fandy - Sique (Ronski Speed ​​Remix)

Rising Star - Touch Me (Sebastian Brandt Remix)

Nianaro - Exhalation (Gor Remix)

Matt V. - You So Close (Anna Lee Remix) - Our Producers

Dido - Sand in my Shoes (Above & Beyond Remix)

ATB - Humanity (Alex morph rmx)

Shogun feat. Emma Lock - Save Me (Ilya Soloviev Remix)

Signalrunners - Recoil

Filo & Peri Feat. Audrey Gallagher - This Night (Max Graham Remix)

Sean Tyas feat. Lofi Sugar - The World (Darren Porter Remix)

Stan Wise - Alderaan

G
GTAman 11.11.21

TranceMusicFan
But to be honest, I didn't think that TECHNO-TRANS existed.
Well, it's the same thing that tech-trance (tech trance)

'''
in dabstepe's not like
And the old, present?

Why else do they go to nightclubs?
Non-party people usually go to specific DJ / musicians.

T
TranceMusicFan 11.11.21

In the herd, you need to be like everyone else, otherwise you will not survive.
It is in the herd, not among people. So I was on the bus today, 2 giggling girls came in, neighing half the way, half the way they turned on music through a mobile phone to the maximum - here it is a herd. Normal people will not behave like that, just as normal people will not kick the hell out and dance like crazy to the music they absolutely do not like. Here it is the herd.