3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RPDD 12.11.21 12:03 am

Errors when trying to log into the server (StarCraft)

Good afternoon. I decided to try playing online in the old one, launched the playground reg file, created an account, and upon entering I received the following message:

Your internet connection is either very poor or is not processing UPD packets through ports 6112. You will be able to chat but will not be able to play games. Contact your internet service provider or system administrator for assistance with opening this port.

I have everything in order with the Internet, the option with the port remains. What is port 6112 and how to open it, please tell me?
3 Comments
Sort by:
i
imperator2112 12.11.21

RPDD
google translator:
Internet connection is either very bad or does not process UPD packets through ports 6112. You will be able to communicate, but will not be able to play games. Contact your ISP or system administrator for help opening this port.
Answer to the question in translation

R
RPDD 12.11.21

imperator2112
for the translation, of course, thanks, but everything is fine with English, and I asked about the port and ways to solve the problem. Do you think you need to contact the provider to open the port? did you have such a problem?

T
TergeroN 12.11.21

A long time ago I pulled out a bliz from technical support, we can help
Windows7:
1. Start
2. Control Panel
3. Windows Firewall
4. In the left column, the penultimate option "Advanced settings"
5. In the left column, the top option "Rule for incoming"
6. In the right column " Create rule "
7. Select the option" for port "and click" next "
8. TCP protocol, and select the option" Define port ", enter the following port numbers in the line: 1119, 1120, 3724, 4000, 6112-6114, 6881- 6999 click "next"
9. "Allow connections" and click "next"
10. Leave all 3 checkboxes and click "next"
11. Specify the name of the exception "1" and click "Finish"
12. Repeat steps from 6 to 11 for port 3724, working over UDP and specify the name of the exception 2

ZY: you can add port 6112 to UPD