3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 12.11.21 12:03 am

game is not saved (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

guys please help. I always avoided this creation as I was not attracted by the cyberpunk theme. and so I finally decided to watch this game for a start by downloading Repack by xatab from the torrent. and if you like it, even buy it, but I ran into a problem. when autosave pops up a sign "could not save the game" or something like that. please tell me how to solve this problem. thank you in advance
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 12.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
download another repack

T
Trestan 12.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
Buy the game, it is a masterpiece, and it costs a penny right now

C
CEMENTATOR 12.11.21

Trestan III is
not a masterpiece at all. no need to beat. The first was a breakthrough in its time and that's it. The second is just feces. That was how it was.

T
Trestan 12.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
For that matter, there is no third at all! The first masterpiece! But here we are talking about Deus Ex: Human Revolution and it is just as beautiful, as evidenced by a bunch of awards, excellent player reviews (this is the most important thing). So take your bibikulka in your hand and walk past.

T
Tommy_Koratel 12.11.21

Trestan
L | EMEHTATOP
guys stop arguing which part is better. just help me.
Trestan
before buying the game I have to check if I like it

c
cureit 12.11.21

there are no comrades for the taste, the game is cool for me. download another repack, I downloaded from khatab everything was fine

c
cureit 12.11.21

Can you post links guys?

C
CEMENTATOR 12.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
I've never had such a thing. And the khattab is really the best repaker. Maybe you need to run the game from the administrator. And so it is better to read the comments under the repack itself, they always write there if something goes wrong.

T
Tommy_Koratel 12.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
thank you dude very grateful to you. as I did not remember about launching on behalf of the administrator. finally I can survive.

C
CEMENTATOR 12.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
That's okay . It's good that we finally figured it out.