3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.11.21 12:07 am

Senchuari (Fallout 4)

Hello folks, do you know where you can find a normal mod to remove houses in Senchuari? Or replace it with pre-war ones? Or something related to the houses in Senchuari? It's just that these wrecks annoy me, I either remove them or I want to replace them.

I dug up a couple of mods on the internet: the pre-war house in Senchuari (I liked it, but it replaces only one house, not all), cleaning the entire location (too drastic change) and replacing the entire Senchuari with the pre-war one (cool, but somehow not atmospheric at all, I love mods that complement the atmosphere)

disable and markfordelete do not write. Tried, texture bugs come out
9 Comments
Sort by:
h
humerskin 12.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
Spring Cleaning plug in nmm with a full pack, that is, put all the jackdaws and you will be happy

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.11.21

humerskin
Removes items? Installed

h
humerskin 12.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
deletes everything, see screenshots on the nexus

L
LordRegent303 12.11.21

https://yadi.sk/d/wXTV7LAOpCSn7
Mod allows you to scrap EVERYTHING in settlements! The main thing is to approach at the right angle.

p
pekabir 12.11.21

in build mode, you can delete anything except the foundation

S
Stranger 12.11.21

pekabir
He is about those houses that are supposedly "whole". They cannot be removed in a vanilla game.

p
pekabir 12.11.21

What
kind of stranger, for example? I demolished almost everything

S
Stranger 12.11.21

pekabir
As I have already written all the houses that are "supposedly intact". You can only remove those houses that have turned into a heap of rubbish.

p
pekabir 12.11.21

The stranger
remembered, I seemed to delete through the console