3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 12.11.21 12:07 am

Keyboard Roll (Dark Souls)

I play as a dodger without a shield in principle, after the second part I noticed that if you do not move strictly in one direction, but for example forward and to the left, the rolls do not always work. Has anyone else noticed this? This is a very critical moment, so you have to use the roll, moving in one direction, i.e. in fact, moving diagonally is not an option, there is a great chance that the roll will not work. Apparently all because of the crooked port
24 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ubisoft quality mark 12.11.21

RGC
In the first it is difficult without a shield.

R
RGC 12.11.21

SK0RPY0N_O89O
Yes, I would not say until I only reached Anor Londo, but there were no problems at all

D
DrummerAlex 12.11.21

noticed. less responsive controls

i
iNfantry 144Hz 12.11.21

In the first one it is just the same to play without a shield, in contrast to the second (IMHO). But how do you play with Claudia, PPC, I don’t understand. The game is then sharpened for a gamepad, and playing it from the keyboard is popabol.

R
RGC 12.11.21

iNfantry Noob
I hate gamepads. I'd rather sit for an hour poking around in the settings, but I'll set everything up for myself so that no gamepad is needed. In the first, the only drawback is the rifts, and of course the camera control is a little jerky.

T
The vibe 12.11.21

RGC
In the first, the rapids have only four directions, in contrast to the second, in which there are eight. Therefore, when, out of habit, you press the roll to the left forward, it gives out either strictly to the left or strictly forward.

R
RGC 12.11.21

The Vibe
No, that's not the case. The fact of the matter is that if he rolled, it would not be such a big problem. The thing is that if you move diagonally, the character sometimes refuses to roll at all, as if I hadn't pressed the space bar.

A
Aips95 12.11.21

iNfantry Noob
You won't believe it - I can't understand how they even manage to play it from the gamepad - it's terribly inaccurate, and in ds every step is important.

T
The vibe 12.11.21

RGC
This happens often too.

N
NeverSm1le 12.11.21

I play on keyboard + mouse, I did not notice such problems, the game was played many times

i
iNfantry 144Hz 12.11.21

NeverSm1le
download fix?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 12.11.21

Aips95
You will not believe - the game with a gamepad is sharpened!

N
NeverSm1le 12.11.21

iNfantry Noob of
course, without it playing on keyboard + mouse is practically impossible

A
Aips95 12.11.21

iNfantry Noob
And I don’t believe ... No, it’s better like this: "You don’t believe me, I don’t care!" No adaptation of an inaccurate controller can be made accurate. Is that blocking the intermediate positions of the stick.

R
RGC 12.11.21

NeverSm1le
What other fix? Is there a fix for control from the keyboard?

N
NeverSm1le 12.11.21

RGC
for the mouse has a fix, on the keyboard you can customize the controls in the game settings

R
RGC 12.11.21

NeverSm1le
I know about the fix on the mouse, in short, the topic remains relevant and apparently there is no solution to the problem

i
iNfantry 144Hz 12.11.21

Aips95
What gamepad did you use in this game. I got from boxing, and there were no problems.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 12.11.21

Aips95
ds every step counts. In dark souls, I can run stupidly. If you have played it well enough, then the game usually does not cause problems.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 12.11.21

RGC
Rolls work normally only when the load is less than 35%, this makes it difficult to play without a shield.