3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iliya Rozhkov 12.11.21 12:50 am

How to get out of the Institute :? (Fallout 4)

I got there, but I can't get out, so when talking with Dr. Lee, I accidentally abandoned the hunter's chip. And through fast movement it does not work, you cannot write here you can quickly move, 1 more moment, I am in power armor. If you need to clarify something else, ask. Any help would be welcome. Thank you in advance!
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iliya Rozhkov 12.11.21

And one more thing, if it matters, then I decided not to kill Sean (Father).

P
Pit0n 12.11.21

on the elevator, you can't go upstairs either?)

K
Kolok 1983 12.11.21

Fast travel to any place where you have already been

i
intolerable 12.11.21

Iliya Rozhkov
rules that he did not kill, the same son. and as written above, you poke fast travel on the map.

I
Iliya Rozhkov 12.11.21

Kolok 1983
Pit0n
unbearable
At that point, the code I'm trying to move quickly, writes that: "The rapid movement is no longer available"

i
intolerable 12.11.21

Iliya Rozhkov,
well, it means you haven't been given a teleporter yet, talk to everyone on assignment, there Sean will see you as his protégé and will give you a teleporter.

Z
Zhenya Yurchenko 12.11.21

there seems to be only after the hunter's chip you can teleport

M
Misha Cherik 12.11.21

Try to get to the very top on the elevator, to the teleport, where you got to for the first time

_
_nick69_ 12.11.21

Can you refuse the chip? Well, try to talk to Lee again, maybe it will. In extreme cases, there is an emergency teleport. You appeared right in it at the first entrance to the institute.

A
Alexey Enyutin 12.11.21

And my Emergency Teleport does not work.

I decided to watch the ending for the minutemans. Uschlovy is a hostile institution. Well, I nailed a couple of people, the war began. I go up to the teleport - the teleport is silent. But he left by fast movement. Preston gave me three quests to protect the populations and nothing else. Fast travel to the Institute also worked as it should, only when it appeared, the war began. As a result, I loaded the save and gave up on this case.

Maybe this is due to the fact that I unfigged the constructed teleport as unnecessary?