3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 12.11.21 12:50 am

Mission issue - Gilded Grasshopper (Fallout 4)

I got this grasshopper, now I need to find the grave. I found it, I clicked to dig it, a black screen and a loading icon appear. I waited 20 minutes, the download moves, but this black screen does not disappear. I looked at the walkthrough on YouTube, where it disappears in seconds. What is it for garbage and how to get around it? The last patch is worth it.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishutka_ept 12.11.21

Zlatoust17 Have you
tried loading an earlier save?

Z
Zlatoust17 12.11.21

Mishutka_ept
Of course, for the first time I encountered this in the game. And the music plays and the loading icon moves and all this is endless. And the mission is the hunt to pass.

M
Mishutka_ept 12.11.21

Zlatoust17
I've had this, and the load from the last autosave saved me.

Z
Zlatoust17 12.11.21

Mishutka_ept
I 'll try again

Z
Zlatoust17 12.11.21

Mishutka_ept
Listen and really helped, thank you. =)

A
Alexey Enyutin 12.11.21

Unsubscribe here. I found the Grasshopper, got the "Food for the Grasshopper" out of it. After a long period of time I looked at the beginning of this quest on YouTube - it began with a holotape in Nick Valentine's office. I came there - for sure, the holotape is lying. I took it.

But the quest "The Gilded Grasshopper did not exist and is not for some reason .... Although in some source I read that it will start if you find" Food for the Grasshopper "(that is, it is not important to start with a holotape)