3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 12.11.21 12:54 am

Blitz Mission - what is it and what is it eaten with? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Actually, according to the subject, from the analysis carried out by me, I realized: 1. These are temporary missions and you need to play in a certain period of time. 2. These missions at the end of the match give a private experience. 3. Points are awarded based on the results of a winning match. That's all. Now questions

1. How exactly is the private experience accrued? when I just bought and played the first blitz they gave me 800 then 200 and the last time 40
2. There were cases when I didn't get
anything at all 3. Is it generally adequate to do missions at night?
1 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xavier_29Th 12.11.21

I understand that these missions do not provide an opportunity to improve the operation coin, but with their help you can very quickly fill the general LVL. You can play them, indeed, at a certain time, after which a respite of several hours will be given, after which - again into battle. As for the decrease in the "extra blitz" experience for these missions, then within a week it, like for regular battles, will decrease until the beginning of the next week - and then everything will be done again.
In other words - endless competitive matches on the maps of a new operation, winning in which you will receive extra. blitz experience, in addition to the main and additional. experience
(I apologize for the tautology and repetition, because I expounded the idea, and edit it in the middle)