3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 12.11.21 12:54 am

White background after playing Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know what the problem is? After patch 1.12 (it seems), after playing gwent on the results menu, the background is white, obviously it shouldn't be like that.
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 12.11.21

download patch 1.12.1 it just changes the problem with gwent
http://www.playground.ru/files/patch_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_1_12_1_gog-115673/

A
Alex hawk 12.11.21

serg pc
These patches ... Thanks.

s
serg pc 12.11.21

Alex Hawk
in himself in shock)))) not at all))

B
Bupycop 12.11.21

Alex Hawk
Well, it's all straight, a deadly bug ... for me it doesn't interfere with anything at all, rather a nagging.

A
Alex hawk 12.11.21

Bupycop
I'm very picky about the little things. Just recently I started to go through the whole game again because I did not find one of the butter recipes (the last one against animals) and a couple of Gwent cards. Someone would run, but look, and I start over again, despite 500+ hours of the previous save.
Just in time for the release of "Wine and Blood" I think to finish. Now I already know the game up and down.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

Bupycop There are
simply people who notice any trifle and nonsense, and then they are sure to force it.

r
regeger 12.11.21

Alex Hawk
Have you tried the game? They say that it helps against such bugs a month ago) And you don't need to download patches from third-party resources)

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

Alex Hawk
How did you manage not to find the map if you walked so meticulously?

B
Bupycop 12.11.21

Alex Hawk
So I do not argue that the bug is noticeable, but it does not interfere with anything IMHO, I, too, have been playing 800 hours for the 6th time, but I don’t replay the game because of not found recipes, because this is an absolute randomness.

K
Ketik 12.11.21

Alex Hawk
Do you keep your interest in the game after repeated playthroughs?

A
Alex hawk 12.11.21

Boehringer
Not so long ago learned that some players can issue cards and replay, and not just coins. Do not run now from beginning to end, playing with each one anew.