3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 12.11.21 12:54 am

Not enough buttons on the gamepad! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Help people! Not enough skill buttons on the gamepad. Does anyone have any thoughts on what to do about it? So all the skills are needed, and then there is still something to learn, but one button is no longer enough (((.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 12.11.21

Ioannn
Download a program where you can assign several actions to one button.

t
tiv333 12.11.21

Ioannn,
accept it, but if it consoles you, then on the PC the problem is the same even though the "free buttons" are, in theory, the sea

I
Ioannn 12.11.21

SonyK.
Can you tell me what the program is? And will she work in the Inquisition, not in the know?

I
Ioannn 12.11.21

PPC restrictions, I didn't even want to play!
There is a pancake so much more you can study! Che damn, passive to study or something (((((.

S
SonyK_2 12.11.21

Ioannn
I am using Xpadder.
Works in all games and applications in the OS, tk. emulates the operation of the keyboard on the gamepad - the software "thinks" that you are not controlling from the controller, but from the "keyboard mouse".

I
Ioannn 12.11.21

SonyK.
ATP for information, but probably nothing will work out, because only 8 fucking keys are used from the keyboard ((.

B
Bastarder 12.11.21

Ioannn
8 skill buttons are more than enough. Play around and see that you will use 4 buttons most often. Passive must be downloaded.

I
Ioannn 12.11.21

Bastarder
Yes, I realized that there needs to be a selective approach to the selection process. But so then, I would use everyone, if given the opportunity).