3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cechov 09.11.19 07:43 pm

Eternal preservation (Hitman 2)

Someone on the pirates faced the problem of eternal preservation right below hanging sometimes during the mission if you die not downloaded and saved does not give and most importantly just the thing before killing the target always
28 Comments
Sort by:
c
carpocalips 09.11.19

The problem with saving/download this toy sewn factory, so it is not in the pirates case.
I have a license, this problem sometimes manifests itself.
Wait for medicines from the developers.

C
Cechov 09.11.19

carpocalips
Thank you understand)

T
TRlBUN 09.11.19

Cechov
I was helped off the antivirus, Windows. To disable defender deleted some files with saving.
1. Win (the Key with the Windows icon) +R;
2. Type gpedit.msc (without the quotes)
3. Then as in the screenshot.
4. The parameters must be included (!).

UPD
You can still add a folder to the exclusions sohranili for the defender.

T
TRlBUN 09.11.19

Cechov
Xatab suggested other ways (not tested):

A: Method 1. After the first run of the game go down the path %userprofile%/Dоcuments/ and folders CPY_SAVES include indexing of files (Properties ➜ General ➜ Attributes (other) ➜ to allow to index the contents of files).
A: Method 2. Open the CPY file.ini. In the string SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% specify the address of the store files. Example: SavePath=D:/Games/Hitman 2
After the first run of games are on the way D:/Games/Hitman 2 and folder CPY_SAVES include indexing of files (Properties ➜ General ➜ Attributes (other) ➜ to allow to index the contents of files).

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

Yesterday I found a solution from the eternal preservation , I helped , happy as an elephant , in short , look for the folder with the save , I have this CPY SAVES , right-click on the folder , go to properties and remove the checkmark read only , I have in this folder is another folder with files I applied this action to it , and voila the problem is with the eternal saving disappeared and the menu is fine now plow , and before it happened that I press the download and the result is eternal save , try , play the pirates , game version 2.11.0 And do not forget to click Apply after uncheck

v
vftor 09.11.19

Sanek1971gor
Does not work, the game restores the read only.

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

vftor
After reboot ? By the way I didn't reboot , just started to play , I have Glitches disappeared now normally , the evening will look like after you restart the game behaves, this info I on the Internet caught me everything worked out for two hours not a glitch , but usually 15 min and the eternal preservation starts

v
vftor 09.11.19

Sanek1971gor
I also did not reboot. Just after starting the game looked, and read only.

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

vftor
Apply and OK pressed ?

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

Maybe the name of admin to do it , I don't remember exactly, although I quickly did everything, found the saves folder, cpy , used this action to her , then opened the folder there's another folder with the files already applied and it is this action and the game went on , I constantly suffered , the game was not saved , was a dummy menu in General , after this action I have no complaints . I didn't believe at first that this will help , but helped me. Play tenth download pro. Try the game on behalf of the administrator even to run after these steps .

v
vftor 09.11.19

Sanek1971gor
OK of course pressed. In fact, I saved the AutoSave (seen in the bottom row), and once maintained manually (seen in the top row). Just when it AutoSave, then go long, and you may think that is not saved.

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

Infa there are some helps , it is necessary to apply the same action to the game folder and run the game directly from the folder the launcher as administrator . Yesterday I still had a Glitch once , after the actions described above . The mission of Miami , I immediately tried this option again in Miami , and Glitches was gone , XS in short , they randomly arise congenital in short , but the feelings after these steps, they became less

v
vftor 09.11.19

Sanek1971gor
And in my opinion all of these schools games because of Denovo, which allegedly hacked, but actually deceived the scripts and emulation, loading the cache of the CPU and RAM. For example, my RAM is loaded gradually up to 13 GB (of 16), and then transition to another mission the game freezes. The only exit is through the task Manager. And what in this game so to ship the RAM at low CPU load and vidyuhi with the usual graphics. I delete this game while it's disks are not spoiled.

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

Same garbage , if the game is buggy then scored all the memory , also via the Manager turned off . otherwise, no way

v
vftor 09.11.19

Sanek1971gor
My game is not buggy and the memory is clogged due to Denovo that is the worst enemy for iron and in the game as in the license and in the hacked the Repack. To remove Denovo no one has yet succeeded. I test these games on an independent SSD/HDD, but never leave to use. That's blew to hell, let it play.

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

I have hammered it when"the eternal preservation of the starts and the game runs , and the PC settings have a lot more than the game requires , I have and other games with denovo , there is no problem , though, and demands a little more than Hitman , it can't not think of denovo namely the game , waiting for the next update , yesterday looked at all the sites already hint from hatab is , how to avoid it , tried it , nifiga does not work and the path is changed , and indexing and so it is included I was prepollical , all the same, I save folder was a mess , the game runs fine then but does not want to continue , I had to return the folder and the files corrected , whatever , probably an infection somewhere deep inside , I hope the developers aware of this stuff .That would be the ability to disable the stupid auto-save and manually saved

v
vftor 09.11.19

Sanek1971gor
Or maybe you have these problems because of the system ? What's your system: Windows, CPU, GPU, etc.
On my test system Win.7 x64, I did not install suspicious updates + disabled many services I before starting the game check for missing files the program Dependency Walker, and install them.

v
vftor 09.11.19

Sanek1971gor wrote:
That would be the option to disable AutoSave
So, there is in the settings. Tried ?

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

No , now tomorrow I'll see if anyone will check here, but how the game behaves with off auto saving

S
Sanek1971gor 09.11.19

vftor
I have a fresh system recently reinstalled , the place was not enough , I have two disks on 500 , I have them on 4 broke , one now entirely under Windows and it is given the problem of large-scale , it is not only there to discuss. Windows me tenth Pro x64