3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 12.11.21 12:54 am

The White March 2 Spellmaster (Pillars of Eternity)

Help me figure out what they eat. I installed 2 dls and a window popped up - the spell master replaces the spells of such levels, etc. and you need to choose some spells that can be used 1 time per battle (I don’t remember exactly)
but I already have additional spells for level 4
checked everything works several times as it should be .... please explain humanly, what does the new ability give? I ask because how should I choose something right away (the level has been applied) -and the description is not informative
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 12.11.21

Honestly, I would like to know that too. It seems like just an additional spell, although what is the meaning of the first spell in a battle with high-level enemies ...

And what did they do with accuracy? A level 14 monk with his fist can hit a giant dragon (from the first expansion) with a 10% chance !!! Who beat obsidian in X-com? And why is Fire Byte immune to all elements?

r
raspisnoy1 12.11.21

SVAEIG
deathly silence))) there are only a few olds)) ... do not know. Where else are there forums on the game?

S
SVAEIG 12.11.21

raspisnoy1

Unless in discussions on Steam, on other forums, occasionally there is a sluggish shit on the topic of cake, not cake

c
chicherina 12.11.21

In the description, everything is clear, and even then you can see. Selected master's spells (at level 14 already 3, at 15 - four) are restored after each battle (located in a separate tab). The rest after the rest.
For me, it is not at all an adequate substitute for self-healing spells after each battle of 1, 2 and 3 levels (the ability appeared at high levels) when all spellcasting classes became uber classes. Although it may be good for balance .. They complained that the game is easy)

S
SVAEIG 12.11.21

The rest after the rest.

I did not notice that low-level spells at a high level do not recover after a fight

c
chicherina 12.11.21

Yes Yes. It is the replacement.