3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bendix_001 12.11.21 12:54 am

Misunderstandings with graphics (Fallout 4)

Good day, comrades!
Faced an incomprehensible situation when the video card starts to produce this (see screen)
The car is only from the store, the GT730 card with 4GB on board.
I handed over to the service to replace the card, the first time I started the same garbage. Could it be in the settings or in the software?

18 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 12.11.21

Sounds silly, but maybe the problem is in the monitor?

L
Limrus 12.11.21

Are the contacts on the cord (from the video card to the monitor) intact? Are they not bent?
First, try a different cord, if not, try to connect another monitor / TV

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

Car only from the store, GT730 card with 4GB on board. ?
This is what year in 2016:? This is where it was necessary to find such a mezaza and buy it from the GT730. These firewood have not been released for a couple of years. I would not be surprised if this trash lying in the warehouse grabbed moisture.

B
Bendix_001 12.11.21

This crap happens only when starting some games from STIM (Fallout 4, Skyrim), otherwise there were no problems ...

L
Limrus 12.11.21

Car only from the store, GT730 card with 4GB on board.
The whole config of the machine is interesting, as now the "masters" are collecting

L
Limrus 12.11.21

This crap happens only when you start some games from STIM (Fallout 4, Skyrim), otherwise there were no problems ...
Could it be because of them? And I wonder what graphics settings it plays with and what is the FPS?

Y
Youxyxol 12.11.21

The video card is not a gaming one, you should not be perverted on it. It is for the office, Word / Excel and others like them.

B
Bendix_001 12.11.21

System unit HP Pavilion 550 550-220ur
MS Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Intel Core i5 6400 Skylake
Processor frequency / Cache:
2700 MHz - 6 Mb
8192 Mb DDR3-1600 MHz
Video card:
NVIDIA GeForce GT730 4096 Mb
Main storage:
1000 GB - HDD + SSD Cache -

B
Bendix_001 12.11.21

Settings "high", flew for two, three days, then - bummer (

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 12.11.21

Bendix_001
such a question, the cable that goes from the vidyuhi to the TV set through the adapter? or directly?

E
Eroppo 12.11.21

Bendix_001
Carry it under warranty, and it is best to turn in this office shit box and assemble a normal computer

B
Bendix_001 12.11.21

HDMI cable from computer to TV

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 12.11.21

Bendix_001
read about your video on the internet, even considering that it has 4 GB of video memory, it is very weak, not even so, it is VERY weak! I'm not even sure that this card will draw the same folly at minimum salaries, most likely this is the problem, it's just that the chip overheats and sprinkles with artifacts. the solution to the problem is to change the hardware to a modern gaming one, not an office one.
I have a video chip in my CPU better than THIS ...
Spoiler
PS
NVIDIA GeForce GT730 4096 MB
GPU frequency 700 MHz, GDDR 3, video memory frequency 550 MHz, 16, 4 texture sampling units ... this is not a video card, this is a toaster with a cooler!

M
MaxBlur 12.11.21

You are asked to help solve the problem, and you are throwing a flood about the power of the video card. Autistic people, what to take from you.

And on business, try changing the cable, connecting to another TV, digging into the TV's settings, the video card is still bad, it was in the warehouse for several years and became damp.

B
Bendix_001 12.11.21

1. Computer purchased 3 weeks ago
2. Received from a service center three days ago. where he was sent to replace the video card on the problem that was announced above. thought maybe they didn't change anything? or the problem is something else ...

B
Belomorkanal 12.11.21

Bendix_001
Too little information to say anything specific. Since this problem only occurs in games, you should assume that the problem is in the driver. You can also assume the likelihood that a faulty chip is soldered on the video card, since the assembly is ready - there is a high probability that the video card is noname, which increases the likelihood of a poor-quality video card assembly from low-quality components (defective chips, weak transistors in power circuits, dried capacitors, etc.) etc.)
In short, you need to experiment. Change / reinstall the driver, connect other TVs / monitors, try to connect via DVI, VGA, DP (if any), etc.
Sorry, I couldn't resist Congratulations, you were offered one of the most disgusting pre-made assemblies I've ever seen.
Let's start with the fact that the assembly has a pretty powerful CPU of the 6th, the most modern generation, capable of playing any games with a high FPS in the presence of a top-end video card.
But the video card is an office one, but whoever is there, it is weak even for an office one. If such a PC was taken specifically for toys, then you overpaid a huge amount for the CPU, which will constantly rest because of the wildly lagging video card. For such a vidyahi, even the youngest i3 of the 4th generation on Hasswell will be enough, you can even have a stump on the same Hasswell, I think that even it will be enough for 20-40 FPS.
And let's finish with the fact that the RAM controller in the CPU supports DDR4, and as always (for ready-made assemblies) the cheapest DDR3 is installed on lousy unstable noname chips and, most likely, one 8GB strip, that is, in a slow single-channel mode with low bandwidth (however, with with such a video card, this will not be a bottleneck, but the fact is a fact).
Honestly, I'm sorry that you acted so unwisely and took a ready-made assembly, and even so unbalanced. I am sure that for the money spent, you can build a much more productive gaming system.

n
nikita2112 12.11.21

Yes, there is a problem in the cable or in the connectors. I foolishly connected the moniks via HDMI, after a month red dots went across the screen, and sometimes everything turned pink. I connected it via DVI and everything is fine for 5 years.

B
Bendix_001 12.11.21

Comrades, thank you so much for your participation! I also want to add that this disgrace appeared exactly after I picked up the second hard drive. After work, I will unhook and test. Whatever they say about this dead card, but for several days everything was played at high settings ...
In the morning I will unsubscribe, thank you all again!