3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava74oren 12.11.21 05:22 pm

Russifier (DiRT Rally)

Have you heard anything about the crack? I would like to see my native language in the game.
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lllllllama 12.11.21

Official localization will wait for a long time, at least until the release of a full-fledged game, and not an alpha. Although there is a possibility that an unofficial amateur localization will appear, but also not soon. Only I don't see any sense in it - everything is very clear and accessible.
In any case, learn English. Now there are a lot of games that require knowledge of English. So, it obviously won't be superfluous.

E
Egoriy7024 12.11.21

George Dark
Agree. Moreover, 2 dozen English words are required here. Well, 3 dozen!

V
Vitalik Pavlov 12.11.21

there is a crack

F
FeurigLeo 12.11.21

There is practically nothing to translate there. Most likely, there will be no Russian localization.

d
djddr 12.11.21

FeurigLeo
Even not very much to believe in it

R
RandoM diman russian 12.11.21

FeurigLeo is
unlikely that localizers will miss the opportunity to break the dough, besides, if there is nothing special to translate there

F
FeurigLeo 12.11.21

RandoM diman russian
Well, you just have to wait and guess

S
SergeySZV 12.11.21

Here is suggested crack
http://rusifik.ru/load/dirt_rally_2015/1-1-0-318
but I tried it did not work out.
Maybe someone else will try it out.

P
Pavel rally 12.11.21

SergeySZV
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/dirt_rally/russkij_yazyk_poyavitsya_na_sleduyushchej_nedele-181768/

l
leha6932 12.11.21

in incentive test Russian localization has already been released)

T
The_Igromator 12.11.21

leha6932
You confuse nothing? A patch was released there, preparing the game for the addition of 2 new language packs.

T
The_Igromator 12.11.21

A section with the Russian language appeared in the properties of the game, but the language pack has not yet been delivered. It remains to wait quite a bit)