3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pojke skrik 12.11.21 05:22 pm

Problem with cargo prices (American Truck Simulator)

Tell me, can anyone come across such a problem? For the delivery of all goods, they began to give pennies, before the problem was 20,000, the cargo cost, after exchanging trucks with another driver, they began to give 2,000, what could be the problem?

15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 12.11.21

Pojke Skrik
Did you just turn off the mods? (I mean, I didn't click to change the profile)

P
Pojke skrik 12.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeev
No, I just turned it off, went into the game without mods, there were still "ridiculous prices")

S

Pojke Skrik
turn it on again, select where the last load was taken, take it, then click change the profile, select your own and click change it, go to the mod, turn it off, click apply the changes. The only way

S

I forgot to say the load must be the one where the mods were before the shutdown

w
websot 12.11.21

Pojke Skrik
and what mods were applied to the game in general?

S

websot
well, you give play and don't know what you connected)

P
Pojke skrik 12.11.21

Now the prices are the same, it helped, but the Peterbilt 579 HI rise sleeper truck became the Kenworth T680 ...

P
Pojke skrik 12.11.21

I know which mods are worth, just do not list them all ...
I can throw off the screenshots ...
Why does this happen, the price change?

K
KENTSS 12.11.21

I did not try to change the sorting for the cost per km

P
Pojke skrik 12.11.21

changed there at least 100 bucks, max 2000

w
websot 12.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
, I have only a couple of mods for voice acting and changed start to "start key"

S

websot
Well, then connect them and then find them in the save when the last time you went with them. Take the load and then do as you wrote above.

w
websot 12.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
I have at least 10 thousand bucks at such distances at such distances as on the screen.

F
FinistEG 12.11.21

A person compares working for an "uncle" with working for himself. And even then, something is too low a price, maybe what a mod for the economy is worth.
The same is true for ETS2. If you work for an "uncle", you will get a "penny", but if you work for yourself. it is already much higher.
Such a flight in ATS, when working for oneself, is estimated at ~ 15 - 20k

P
Pojke skrik 12.11.21

FinistEG
Where do you see work for your uncle on the screen?
Selected offers of companies, not orders of agencies, even on trailers you can see that they stand without trucks!
Before you write, first figure it out, smart guy ...