3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morison1991 12.11.21 05:34 pm

Mods, tools for them, problems (Empire: Total War)

KILLROY1996
Tell us in more detail whether the license was patched before update 1.5 of December 7, which mods were (literally), which mod was installed crookedly (literally), which means it was crookedly installed (are you using the mod manager?), What you used to install the license (Razor, No Steam , Steam, without a stim version), and what is the "send" not "send" error (usually, in life this comes out in the form of an application system error, but as far as I remember such cases ..... you have SP3?) And generally edited whether mods (in mod editing programs), if edited., then what and is Dartmod worth?
49 Comments
Sort by:
m
morison1991 12.11.21

Black_Wanderer
I checked the link for PFM 13 beta -working! If it doesn't work for you .... in general, I usually recommend DBEditor to everyone!

m
morison1991 12.11.21

Black_Wanderer
Describe what problems you encountered using Mod Manadger. What is going wrong with you?

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

Hello everyone!

morison
Downloaded the mod, unpacked the files. Copied the file to Steam SteamApps common empire total war data.
What do you need to do in Application Data The CreativeAssembly Empire scripts user.empire_script.txt?
In this text.document user.empire_script.txt you need to register the name of the file placed in the folder: total war data?
And in the future, when installing other mods, write files in the same user.empire_script.txt?
Using Mod Manadger:
I have nowhere to mark mods in the Mod Manadger window, there are a lot of things written there, but there is nowhere to check the boxes.

m
morison1991 12.11.21

Black_Wanderer!
You need to use either manual prescription of the mod in scripts or use the MODMANAGER. OR SO OR SO! DO NOT NEED TOGETHER!
(.... In this text.document user.empire_script.txt you need to register the name of the file placed in the folder: total war data? ... YES, EXACTLY THIS !!!) uncheck the two checkboxes on the right on the right pane of the Modmanager window, signed - Show all pack types and Show vanilla conflict! If you write manually, write with quotes, with a comma and with the word mod through indentation! It's written in the cap! There is an example!

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

morison
I haven’t figured it out yet, I’ll do everything manually, it’s more usual.
I somehow overlooked the hat! Thanks!
I have never installed a global mod for myself. Which of these mods Dartmod, Splendorum, Terracognita, Rebalance should I install?
I set myself an increase in moves and smoke-2, I just copied the files into the "data" folder, I did not register anything or where, and everything seems to work.

m
morison1991 12.11.21

Well, everything seemed to work for me, too, until I started it with a mod manager and was stunned by the number of units and other changes. Which mod is VERY difficult to say, I would put them all here, but it's physically tiring to update topics and answer questions, but throw it and forget .... somehow it's not for me!
What is it with you and Modmanager. pancake!
1 Did you unpack it into the folder where the Empire.EXE file is?
2 Did you unpack it into this folder in a NUDE form (ie, the executor of the Impaer, and next to the Modmanager, right)?
3 When launched for the first time and he asked in English to show him the path to the EXE file, did you indicate?
4 The downloaded mod archive was unpacked in the DATA folder in a NUDE form? And, then winrar sometimes
unpacks into data into the folder of the same name with the installed mod (and the mod manager does not see it),
but need next to all patch.pack!
5 Downloaded AUM 2.8 (2.9 already available) adapted to Dartmod, with the designation at the end of the
file name dm?
6 Did you uncheck the Show all pack types and Show vanilla conflicts menu in the Mod Manager, put the checkboxes
on the left, in the small box next to the installed mod?
7 What is your Dartmod version number? Antediluvian, perhaps? I posted the latest
5.0 in the themes !

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

morison1991

I placed the Modmanager's archive in a separate folder. Shcha manually dragged all the files to SteamApps common empire total war .
A window has opened, on the left is a column of windows for marks. But I have a helluva lot of them there!
Downloaded and unpacked into separate (at home) folders File Manager 1.13 BETA and DBEditor 1.7. These ETW game mod editors, what are they for? What do they give?
They also need to be dropped into SteamApps common empire total war or further into empire total war data?
On what post did you upload Dartmod?
I don't have one, or I can't find one.

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

morison1991
I launched the mod manager directly from the empire total war folder. But he did not ask to show him the path to the EXE file. EXE file is what?

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

morison1991
Good day!
How to install DARTHMOD mod via mod manager? Why are DARTHMOD files not showing up in the mod manager window?

m
morison1991 12.11.21

Black_Wanderer
...... Downloaded and unpacked into separate (at home) folders File Manager 1.13 BETA and DBEditor 1.7. These ETW game mod editors, what are they for? What do they give? ......

1) These are editors-shooting. morale, attack power, charge, skill when reloading, power of damage when hitting an enemy, movement speed, etc. Do not rush things, you do not need it yet! Understand the basics of installing mods, then play for a couple of months, decide what's what and then start experimenting with the settings .....

....... They also need to be dropped into SteamApps common empire total war or further in empire total war data?
2) Yes, in data and they can be unpacked into folders with the same names, but do not burden yourself with this now!

......... On what post did you upload Dartmod? I don't have one or I can't find one.
3) I did not post it in posts, but in one of the FORUM TOPICS ------ "DARTHMOD Commander Edition AND
SUBMODS TO IT"

......... I launched the mod manager directly from the empire total war folder. But he did not ask to show him the path to the EXE file. EXE file is what?

4) Open the folder in which your game (any) is installed and look for (in our case) a red square with a capital English letter E, on the right of which (in the square field) it says - Empire.exe
Empire: Total War
The Creative Assembly Ltd
SEEED? This is what you click on to start the game .....
Path to exe file SteamApps common empire total war empire.exe

............ How to install DARTHMOD mod via mod manager? Why DARTHMOD files are not displayed in the mod manager? ...........

5) Dartmod is not installed through the mod manager! The archive is unpacked by Wirar or Winzip, in general, by any archiver into the data folder!
And if you meant how to start Dartmod, then this is done, as with the rest of the mods, you just need to make sure that when unpacking Dartmod, like other mods in the DATA folder, they do not create new folders into which they are unpacked. What does it mean? This means that after installing any mod, you need to open your DATA folder and see how many folders you have in the data folder. And if you have any other folders besides the main system folders, such as campaigns, campaign_maps, UI, then these other folders, for example (unpacked Dartmod folder) like DarthMod Empire 5.0, YOU MUST OPEN AND DRAG THE DARTHMOD.PACK FILE TO DATA FOLDER !!! When I do not see a new installed mod in the Modmanager field, I do just that.

Ie it should look like this ------- data / darthmod.pack
but not so ---------- data / DarthMod Empire 5,0
And everything else to the question of installing mods through the Modmanager, which I already wrote about here, including in the header! You can see the question of installing the Starting Pozitions (new) folder from the Dartmod archive in the created topic on Dartmod!

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

morison1991

Thanks a lot! I'll figure it out for now.

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

Good day!
When installing DarthMod Empire Commander Edition, it is impossible to move the DarthMod Grand Compaign folder (from the second folder)
to the game compaigns main folder. It neither opens up nor moves. What could be the problem? Maybe the mod downloaded clumsily?

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

Can you please tell me, in the MOD MANADGER window, mark all files, or can you choose? There are also files that were already in the game folder.

m
morison1991 12.11.21

Yes, you can choose. Only if you have files, among which there is not one with the name of the mod that you installed, then this is a problem ...

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

I sort of figured out the Modmanager! It was just embarrassing that the files of some other mods that I did not install for myself are displayed there. Could this be what Stiam was downloading while downloading auto-updates? Do you need to write them or do you just put them yourself?

m
morison1991 12.11.21

.... between mod and eg "darthmod.pack"; there was a space or it should be like this: mod "darthmod.pack";
--- Yes, a space, like in my hat!

..... If the installation is manual, in the file user.empire_script.txt to register what would ....
--- Register and save in the same place in Unicode format, and then click (if you open the script with notepad) on FILE (notepad taskbar) in the list of actions that opens, click EXIT! This is important because if you click on the red square in the upper right corner, nothing may be recorded.
..... ... patch_aum_graphics_full .....
--- Most likely to conflict with NewUniform 1.3 + Collection of Italian States Ruskin!
Better put aum graphics LITE !!! And, in general, you don't need it, it's all in Uniform 1.3!
There is everything except textures for the Ottoman Empire and something else ....!
....... battlefield_blood_mod_v_1_2_fixed ......
---- Why do you need it? In Dartmode there is a mod for blood and smoke. You have no idea what problems
people have with these two mods! Without Dartmod, sometimes people get very buggy, and when they put Dart, then everything is ok .....
............ The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.91 BETA.rtf or ETW Regiments 0.3. .....
---- As far as I remember, it's better than TGOTRE, unlike Redgiments, it does not affect starpros.esf And if you
install ETW Regiments 0.3, which replaces the old request with Dartmod, which replaces the old request, then
what will you do in case of problems ?
PS Taaaaakkkkk! And now about the main thing! I think I know how to solve your problems with installations and other things, but I will answer in the topic on Dartmod, tk. the solution to this problem is associated with it! Maybe someone also has such a problem or will!

B
Black_Wanderer 12.11.21

It seems to have installed everything, I'll try it! The mod manager seems to be working fine.

S
Sensey2 12.11.21

Everything is cool, of course, but what which of the editors and managers does is not described, hell you will understand what is needed and for what purpose, it is not clear!

m
morison1991 12.11.21

I then added a description - what, specifically edits - what, but I will understand everything, and so on! Moreover, for people who have not installed a single mod, I would not recommend getting into this jungle of editing at all! If you have a question about using these editors, then formulate it more specifically, and then write that everything is not clear!

m
morison1991 12.11.21

DBEditora 1.8 has been released! Added to the cap!