3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mixxxa163 12.11.21 05:34 pm

Logitech GT Settings (Project CARS)

Hello everyone and happy holiday! Yesterday I got a steering wheel for this game, I'm suffering with the settings, does anyone have a file? I want to adjust the synchronization of the steering wheel in the game and in real life, well, in general, there are a lot of problems ...
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalin5014 12.11.21

mixxxa163
The game has settings for this steering wheel, look more carefully.

m
mixxxa163 12.11.21

Stalin5014
thanks cap

m
mixxxa163 12.11.21

Give the settings a guide pliz

T
TIGERblacK 12.11.21

Why did you create another theme? Do you think their number will help you faster? http://forums.playground.ru/project_cars/nastroyki_logitech_gt-862995/

S
Stalin5014 12.11.21

mixxxa163

r
real-remi 12.11.21

Stalin5014
steering wheel adjustment from a donkey)) firstly, it has a beta, but on the final it is completely different + when calibrating the steering wheel it is written to turn the steering wheel only 90 degrees, and this idiot turns almost two turns almost all the way)) in the end you can see what jambs he made, in the game the steering wheel turns 90 and he turns two turns, with such control you can't even drive in a straight line)))

S
Stalin5014 12.11.21

real-remi
I don't understand what settings you need, in the game you just select the steering wheel profile and everything is already configured for it and the recoil and buttons that you can edit yourself.

m
mixxxa163 12.11.21

you need playable settings file or normal guide, which describes the physical meaning of each parameter in fact and not in doctoral language! I played with these settings as in the video, the steering wheel is oak + itself spinning back and, in general, I regret that I bought now bl ..!

S
Stalin5014 12.11.21

mixxxa163
This is called forcefeedback, in the settings it can be disabled in the appropriate tab by setting all items to "0"

r
real-remi 12.11.21

Stalin5014
is just the point that you need normal settings so that the steering wheel trembles at least from collisions, those default settings for steering wheels are useless. Any fool can turn it on or off, but set it up so that, for example, when locking the wheels, you feel it with your hands (as in the same shift 2, asset corse), you need to be able to do this, but personally I have already tried the method for two days and picked up such settings ... All people complain about bad feedback, which by the way was good in beta builds

r
real-remi 12.11.21

Stalin5014 By the
way, here is the description of the steering wheel settings! http://www.wmdcars.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=137

S
SLK 12.11.21

mixxxa163
I have everything by default, the only thing is that I only reduced the sensitivity by 40, and the rest I already adjust for each specific car in the race itself, because it seems to me that it is not possible to perfectly adjust the steering wheel with general settings. Set up for one car, ideally the other will be poorly controlled. So each car has its own settings directly in the race itself.

R
RAZIEL_ 12.11.21

real-remi
> Any fool can turn it on or off, but set it up so that, for example, when locking the wheels, you feel it with your hands (as in the same shift 2, asset Korsa) you need to be able to do this, but personally I have already tried it for two days , picked up such settings.

What did you twist to make the wheel lock start to be felt?
These?

SpoilerDescription of Force Feedback settings in the garage
Attention! When using tweakers, the change in these parameters is ignored.

Spindel Tab

All force multipliers affecting the front tires are collected here.

Master Scale - the parameter is similar to the general Force Feedback setting - evenly increases all feedback effects.
Fx Scale - the coefficient of amplification for the longitudinal forces acting on the tire. Affects the recoil during acceleration and deceleration.
Fy Scale - amplification factor for lateral forces acting on the tire. Affects the feel of mass / inertia when cornering.
Fz Scale is the gain for the vertical forces acting on the tire. Affect the feeling of unevenness in the roadway.
Mz Scale - Torque Gain. Affects the feeling when the tire loses traction on the track

Fx Smoothing - smoothing rough effects
Fy Smoothing - smoothing rough effects
Fz Smoothing - smoothing rough effects
Mz Smoothing - smoothing rough effects

Body and SoP tab

Here are collected effects that cannot be felt on the steering wheel of a real car, but in limited home conditions, they will help you better understand what is happening with the car as a whole.

Gut Simulation - the game simulates the movement of the rider's body when exposed to overloads, and the result of this action is transmitted through the feedback function

Body Scale - the overall gain.
Body Longitudinal Scale - the gain for longitudinal forces. With a value of 0, the effect will only include transverse effects. At values ​​greater than 0, the effect will increase during braking and weaken during acceleration.
Body Stiffness - determines the freedom of movement of the rider's body and depends on the car. For karts, this value is quite low (free movement), and in Formula 1 cars, it is very high (the pilot is literally glued to the place)
Body Damping - smoothing out rough influences

SoP (Seat of Pants) - describes the processes occurring with the rear of the car. The feedback function is influenced by two forces: lateral and vertical

SoP Scale - overall gain
SoP Lateral Scale - gain of side loads
SoP Differential Scale - gain of vertical loads
SoP Damping - signal smoothing

V
Vatafaker 12.11.21

Well, who needs the settings? I sort of set up the rules