3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VANDAL55 12.11.21 05:34 pm

How does your significant other feel about your games?

How does your other half feel about games ... Well, there is a wife, a girl, a mistress. There if you sit for 10 minutes or 5 hours in a row. There were just a lot of divorces And only because of the tanks. Like my husband sits only at the computer and that's it. And in some cases he doesn't even go to work. And what about you with this?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 12.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Itself is not better ...
Spoiler

V
VANDAL55 12.11.21

SonyK.
That's it )))

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 12.11.21

fisherman fisherman ... hehe
if you do not stay too long, then the rules apply.

w
warp 37 12.11.21

How can the right hand relate to games, except that it is responsible for the control in them?

G
Gaginski 12.11.21

Barely weaned off the Sims. Now it doesn't let me play and just doesn't give me either :(

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

I ran away with a chick sometime because of a game.
I bought the game. It was soaring my brains until it was sent. That's it.

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

sometimes suffers. then I roll over to the first

V
VANDAL55 12.11.21

White Wine Taster
))) +5 points)

s
s1ash 12.11.21

Not for this creature I bought ps4 !!!

C
Cureit 12.11.21

I have enough time for everyone, it happens that we live like neighbors, but this is still tolerable

p
pochtipushkin 12.11.21

The most important thing is to do everything in moderation and not to exacerbate the situation. And so, a few hours in the evening to cut a file is not a problem. And yet, it is important to convey to the second half that everyone should have a personal space and no matter what the person is doing in it - he “pokes” on Instagram, watches the next episode of Sherlock or “Supernatural” or sits at a computer.

W
Wraith_Soul 12.11.21

The main thing is to play together and there are no problems there)))

g
grafonoman 12.11.21

my imaginary dog ​​is silent even when I throw it out of the window it bothers a little ..

t
trustedSunbro 12.11.21

Runs with me, is responsible for the right stick.

M
MelShlemming 12.11.21

A true nerd shouldn't have a girlfriend!

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.11.21

Negative, but if your significant other loves games herself ... It will be a disaster.

m
masha 12.11.21

It seems to me that my snails do not care what I play, if only they could eat them. They live in my box from under the disks, they accidentally settled.

N
Nomad01 12.11.21

I don’t know about you, but my other half moves the mouse and presses the buttons, it’s a direct part of me <3

M
Man_without_conscience 12.11.21

Nomad01
+++
Same

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

from the vastness of the tyrnet
"From personal experience: if a girl yells at a guy, but continues to cook and clean, it means that she is also mowing somewhere."