3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenny undead 12.11.21 06:13 pm

How to open costumes on a pirate? (Street Fighter 5)

Is there an unloker like in street fighter x tekken or any other way to open the costumes?
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 12.11.21

Well, at least someone?

S
Snite_Poerti 12.11.21

It feels like the whole site has forgotten about this product. Maybe for the best, because the toy is damp kapets.

k
kenny undead 12.11.21

Snite_Poerti
Yes, that's why I downloaded a pirate, but no one knows how to open costumes?

H
HamataYoshi 12.11.21

kenny undead
On a pirate, dick knows, but the official position - to use alternative costumes, you need two things - to go through the prologue for the characters and the second - to wait for the patch in March, which will launch the store in the game, there you can buy new costumes and get them open in the prologue. That is, now it’s impossible to use alternative ones, it’s just that they don’t even have an unlocker written in the code, if it does, it will be connected with replacing files and other unpleasant nonsense. I'm not too keen on it myself

k
kenny undead 12.11.21

HamataYoshi
Yes, but he has all the costumes on his pc

R
Roman Pivovarov 12.11.21

kenny undead
Look for a repack with the signature of all dlc or unlocker / DLC separately, there is no such on the playground

R
Roman Pivovarov 12.11.21

kenny undead
Street Fighter X Tekken 2012, this game with DLC Is this how you look for it?

H
HamataYoshi 12.11.21

kenny undead
There, the dude writes that these are different costumes that are given for pre-order in various shops, for example, if you take a chun li suit (they gave me on ps4), if in bestbuy they will give Ryu's suit, and so on. Apparently that dude bought several copies of the game for information on how to pre-order the game so that I could not find all 4 suits. Perhaps, it will soon appear in repacks with all alternative costumes, but as they wrote above, the game of evens is unpopular on PG, so you may not find practical advice.

k
kenny undead 12.11.21

HamataYoshi
Found a repack with dlc on gmt max, tomorrow I'll download it I'll unsubscribe

O
Oleg Petukhov 12.11.21

Chun Li I received a suit for pre-order, which means that I got the ryu purely by accident, I didn’t even understand how I played the story for him, I spent a little bit of survival for him, and in the online curve I played them there even won a couple of times (I can’t prove that it’s all on faith)

H
HamataYoshi 12.11.21

Oleg Petukhov
Damn, cool if so, I would like to get a cammy suit, my favorite character.

k
kenny undead 12.11.21

HamataYoshi
There are no suits on the repack from gmt max either :(

N
NeverSm1le 12.11.21

how is the game in general? worth buying? or downloading and forgetting? I saw no differences from the previous part in the video

H
HamataYoshi 12.11.21

NeverSm1le Do
n't take it yet, if not a fan. Download the repack and play survival and the prologue, a full-fledged game will become only after filling with content, at least until the story of the mod you can wait. There are differences, from the obvious - the focus of the attack has been replaced by the V-system, which makes the fighter unique. For example, Ryu deflects attacks, Ken can run, etc. but since I play at an amateur level in SF, I can't say more, well, that is, of course, it feels that the game has changed, the attacks have changed. Moving from SF4, you still have to master the character almost anew, of course, for veterans this is not a problem. Now there is little content in the game, the clone characters have disappeared (I'm not sure what a plus), the arenas are just like in the new mortal - it's terribly small, but the game delivers and even very (IMHO), especially if you play with friends.

N
NeverSm1le 12.11.21

HamataYoshi is
clear, thanks for the answer