3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearded Good Man 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Warframe Tournament (Warframe)

Glass Sky Clan Announces First Warframe Tournament Powered by GME Arena! It's time for Tenno to take a break from the team destruction of hordes of enemies and fight on February 17 in friendly duels for valuable prizes.

Battles will take place 1 on 1 in special rooms, and to move forward you will need to win 6 victories in a row. The tournament is a knockout tournament and the top 4 players will be rewarded. For the first place - a prize of 1,000 rubles, and the rest of the top three will receive prime sets.

Anyone can take part in the Sky Glass Open 2016 tournament. You can apply, familiarize yourself with the rules and learn about the specifics of the competition on the tournament page.

https://gme.ru/tournaments/show/sky-glass-open-2016/
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Redix 12.11.21

Warframe Tournament?
Yes, you really what.

L
Lored_ 12.11.21

Pvp in dojo dueling rooms? Cool, I know which frame will win without problems.

a
axaxaxaxa 12.11.21

I can already see the camps a second before the end of the timer. Nice tournament.

x
xSPIRITx 12.11.21

It is not yet convenient to do the tournaments there - the arenas are small, the balance, especially in 1 on 1, is not unlike the Conclave - the PVP version from the developers (and then there is a lot of complaints about it)