3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEN63RUSS 12.11.21 06:13 pm

amd driver (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

People, why are there drivers for such a type of volcano called chtol? who tried it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
N. Romanoff 12.11.21

And let it start srach ..... =)

z
zhimipe 12.11.21

"Vulkan is based on the same concept that Microsoft DirectX 12 and AMD Mantle are based on - performance optimization through multithreading and multicore, and most importantly, proximity to hardware, which will significantly reduce API overhead during rendering, and Vulkan's advantage over DirectX 12 lies mainly in its multiplatformity: the API can be successfully used both in the Windows environment, starting from XP, and in conjunction with other operating systems: Linux, Android and SteamOS. Mante, Vulkan will support the simultaneous operation of graphics chips from different manufacturers. " (Taken from the 3Dnews website).

In short, as I understand it, this is a replacement for directX12. That is, for example, you don't have to install Windows 10 for the sake of directX12, these drivers will do everything right, even on Windows XP.

D
DEN63RUSS 12.11.21

cool

E
EvgenyDMT 12.11.21

DEN63RUSS
Why does AMD have a driver?

d
deeppurple1968 12.11.21

DEN63RUSS
Have you seen these drivers somewhere?

D
DEN63RUSS 12.11.21

I put them

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

DEN63RUSS
If you really put them, then throw in a personal link. but by the way, but for the 8-ki they are suitable a (?)

U
USSoldier 12.11.21

API Pukan

z
zhimipe 12.11.21

Victor tsoy I
threw it in a personal. Will go for 8.1

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

Yes, I understand, thanks.